Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Verification Pics  (Read 31800 times)

Offline Convince Me

Can be found in Inverness; the cost alone of getting there from London would be more than the punt!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or
If you click on the number it is OK but if you click on

External Link/Members Only
 it is not OK
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 02:58:59 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

LL

External Link/Members Only or
If you click on the number it is OK but if you click on

it is not OK
There was an e missing off the end of it

but it leads to the same page as the link with the numbers and anyway, she's still too far away!  :hi:

Gigabyte

Hidden Image/Members Only

Shame she is so far away ... I wonder if I could entice her to the south east?

cockneybstrd

Shame she is so far away ... I wonder if I could entice her to the south east?

Ask Sergei if you can buy her off him. You can then start Pimping her out on the side

vorian

Ask Sergei if you can buy her off him. You can then start Pimping her out on the side

Do you think he would go for a time share option, can't be bothered with the admin. :D

Gigabyte

Meh .. just saw the bb. Damn it and I was genuinely thinking of doing an overnight as well.

Offline skittish

new_punter

Meh .. just saw the bb. Damn it and I was genuinely thinking of doing an overnight as well.

Wonder if she didn't untick the option or thinks its the usual OWO.

Gigabyte

Wonder if she didn't untick the option or thinks its the usual OWO.
Maybe

Rochdull lad

Her prices are anything but, though!  :scare:

Offline Urban_G

I found this VP funny...

She looks a bit like Nympho Venus 20 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (who recently seems to have ditched her old profile and taken on someone elses) and Newark Street is about a minutes walk from where she works from. Maybe it's her sister, but the prices don't match :unknown:

There is also this one from the same stable who is not too bad External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

pleasure

Yeah, but don't forget she's "not a sofisticated licke others woman".

yorkshire123

Cheers Lex, she's a looker  :cool:

A bit more viewer friendly copy of Lex's find

vorian

Cheers Lex, she's a looker  :cool:

A bit more viewer friendly copy of Lex's find

Nice, shame it is a dead profile.  :(

Offline webpunter

Nice, shame it is a dead profile.  :(
Get your facts right.  The good news is:    "GORDON'S ALIVE"

vorian

Get your facts right.  The good news is:    "GORDON'S ALIVE"

Unfortunately she hasn't logged on to the account in over two months,  unless you have some inside information, which would be good news.

Offline webpunter

No info - just working on the basis that some girlies go away then come back.  Hope so.  She looks gorgeous & not too pricey for outcall

Offline anyfucker

and not just her face,
from the profile  Luiza is ....  Chanel is .....  She will ...
very poor cut and paste job, guessing  scam or B&S ??

Offline akauya

from the profile  Luiza is ....  Chanel is .....  She will ...
very poor cut and paste job, guessing  scam or B&S ??

Give Sergei a chance, he must knackered preparing hundreds of profiles like that, he's bound to fuck up at some point. He's only human (I think)  :sarcastic:

scorpion61

Shame she is Romanian with a rather eclectic collection of "likes" - but for £80......

Mr Jones

I thought it was worth bumping or updating this very useful thread as all of the links up to now are no longer active. I don't know whether I am alone but I much prefer to see a girl's verification picture or selfie than any professional shots. I want to get a clear representation of the person I will be meeting. 

This is my offering for current best verification pic; External Link/Members Only

Any other contenders? (And BTW can anyone tell me how to embed this image in the post rather than just the link, on my Android phone? )

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I thought it was worth bumping or updating this very useful thread as all of the links up to now are no longer active. I don't know whether I am alone but I much prefer to see a girl's verification picture or selfie than any professional shots. I want to get a clear representation of the person I will be meeting. 

This is my offering for current best verification pic; External Link/Members Only

Any other contenders? (And BTW can anyone tell me how to embed this image in the post rather than just the link, on my Android phone? )
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
full link for comparison
£150 1/2 h and £250 h so she has an ambitious pimp
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:22:13 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Offline Ipunter

Q. Will you see people of all ethnic backgrounds?   A. Due to bad previous experiences, I will only see European clients.

So what happens if the UK leaves the EU?

LL

Q. Will you see people of all ethnic backgrounds?   A. Due to bad previous experiences, I will only see European clients.

So what happens if the UK leaves the EU?
Fucking hell I think it's an in-out-EU referendum that's proposed. No one is saying that we leave the continent to which we are attached!  Are you thinking that we'd just drift off from Europe and join Africa? :D

Bratpack

Although the verification pic looks better in the context of her gallery pics.

PuntPoppa

This Hungarian chick looks pretty tasty! She has her Verification Pic in her Private Gallery.:angelgirl:

Has anyone seen her? She is quite new to AW but I might TOFTT sometime soon.

kenw1

Worth resurrecting an old thread to post this cutie :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very attractive, I get a hard on just looking at her photo. :)

LL

Very attractive, I get a hard on just looking at her photo. :)
Well not sure if you know but I booked her a while ago and when I arrived for my appointment she was nowhere to be seen and I was instead offered 3 different skanks to choose from, before I walked.