Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gena In-call in Basingstoke  (Read 4061 times)

8 review(s) for Gena (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Oxfordswing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This actually took place back in March but being a lazy so and so I haven't got around to do reviews for a few recent encounters which I'm putting right now

This was an incall at Gena's home near Basingstoke which is a very nice and very large house in the middle of nowhere with a long driveway and is very discrete.

Gena seems to do a lot of RB's and was always offering herself for any RB I placed regardless of location so I was a bit dubious that she was a dusty phone type but she also has lots of great feedback and a long list of services so eventually I thought I would give her a go.

I accepted her RB and then gave her a call. She is eastern European not sure where, but Russian type and has a very thick accent which I found a bit off putting but she was up for the roleplay I had suggested and we agreed a time to meet.

I was on time but she wasn't ready and kept me waiting for a while but eventually called back and gave me final directions to the house.

Her age is listed at 32 but I would say she is a bit older. However still very good looking and definitely the lady in the photos. Gena is very talkative, in fact she hardly shut up the entire time I was there and I did find it a bit off putting but she has a great body and I was looking forward to the domination rp I had planned with her.

Unfortunately she didn't seem to remember half of what we had talked about on the phone or by email and then started saying, that she normally charged extra for some services but since I was there she would do some of them and then we could discuss doing others another time.

The RP seemed to go out of the window. She took me to her play room which was spacious and tidy.

I was undressed and she gave some very nice French kissing, long hard cock sucking, and accepted good licking from me. I had hoped for some good domination which isn't all about pain but she seemed limited to clothes pegs on me and so hard arse slapping, all the time reminding me that she normally charged extra and that I could always return and pay her more if I enjoyed what she was doing. And she kept calling me Daaaarling in that deep Russian voice  - not exactly a turn on

Eventually ended with fucking in several positions and she had a nice tight pussy. Lot's of "How is that Daaarling?" and "mmm fuck me hard daaarling" I found I wasn't going to cum while fucking and she finished my off into her mouth before snowballing it back to me which was a nice surprise.

I probably still had nearly an hour of my time left but I wasn't really up for more. She did say that if I returned she would give a discount if I reminded her that we finished early.

All in all it wasn't my best punt ever but nowhere near the worst either. Gena is a nice lady, with a lovely body and the oral and fucking was very good. I was a bit disappointed that the scenario I had planned and I thought she was up for didn't really happen but at the same time she was still friendly and up front about what she didn't and didn't want to do. Maybe it was just me because she has lots of very good feedback on AW.

I've left this as a positive review although I'm sure others will view it as neutral but as I say the services I did receive were fine

James999

Gena seems to do a lot of RB's and was always offering herself for any RB I placed regardless of location

Yep, she seems to have a cut and paste message that she sends to all R/Bs regardless of where they are or what they're for, I doublt she even bothers to read them, just sends her same shit message to everyone regardless  :thumbsdown:

She is pretty fucking clueless though, this image she looks like an old woman that's fallen over and is trying to get up  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 03:47:57 pm by James999 »

James999

Her age is listed at 32 but I would say she is a bit older.

Seriously, look at her face, she looks more like someone in her 60's than in her 30's  :scare:

Offline Bangers and Gash

She is pretty fucking clueless though, this image she looks like an old woman that's fallen over and is trying to get up  :sarcastic:

:D :D

That's not the body of a 32 year old  :thumbsdown:.... and that's not how you do press-ups, unless they're of the one handed Rocky Balboa variety.

Offline Stiltskin

Someone told me she was mid 40's.

James999

Someone told me she was mid 40's.

Look at the picture from her profile, click enlarge and look at her face, perhaps they meant she was born in the mid 40's and is actually in her late 60'5  :unknown:

yourgent

She's been around a long time. When I started punting in 2005 she was advertising and she sure as hell wasn't 22 then - think she was claiming late 30's then so early - mid 50's isn't far off the mark

KenniLingus

I agree - I saw her about 5 years ago - when she was an old looking 32. She had just had a kid about a year before.

I remember she gave a delightful blow job, but wasn't adventurous in terms of positions etc. I wanted to eat her out while holding her upside down while she sucked my cock. She wasn't up for it!

I haven't been back!

James999

wasn't adventurous in terms of positions etc. I wanted to eat her out while holding her upside down while she sucked my cock. She wasn't up for it!

At her age I'm not surprised, ask most pensioners if you can turn them upside down and eat them out and I suspect most would decline  :sarcastic:

Offline mh

I saw her in 2010 and she was easily 40 then, claiming 30. I have a note of her AW profile still claiming she was 30 in 2012 so she is defying time and ageing since then at around 1 year of age every 2 calendar years.  :sarcastic:

KenniLingus

At her age I'm not surprised, ask most pensioners if you can turn them upside down and eat them out and I suspect most would decline  :sarcastic:

Not my Gran!

opps - gave the game away!

Offline Hantsolo

She's been around a long time. When I started punting in 2005 she was advertising and she sure as hell wasn't 22 then - think she was claiming late 30's then so early - mid 50's isn't far off the mark

Have to agree with you, saw her about 2005/6 from an advert in the paper as I hadn't discovered Adultwork. She was at least 40 at that time. Seem to remember it as being a bit disappointing at the time.

What I do remember is that for month afterwards she'd send me random texts telling me she was horny and would give me a special deal. In the end I had to change my number as despite telling her to leave me alone she never took the hint.

She has bid on reverse bookings I've done on AW, but I wouldn't go anywhere near her again.

James999

She has bid on reverse bookings I've done on AW, but I wouldn't go anywhere near her again.

Was it her long bid with loads of text about how horny she is and what a great time you will have etc, she sends it to everyone it seems, shame she doesn't seem to deliver and is just so fucking old  :sarcastic:

Offline mh

shame she doesn't seem to deliver and is just so fucking old  :sarcastic:

She's not that bad, she does do everything she says she does and most of it very well (but the attempt at "bondage" is very Ann Summers). I agree about the dirty talk; this thread reminded me I had some pics and video from my second of two visits to her and it's better with the sound off!

Second visit was from a RB that cut her price considerably eliminating all extra charges, making it a more reasonable price. She looks good for her (real) age!

Offline latecomer

Yes, she responded to a RB I placed a while ago and reduced her price marginally when I replied by email pointing out that her price was well over my budget.  She wrote quite a good reply but it just didn't cover anything I'd requested.  I think her final response was something like come to Basingstoke and I can be your sexy secretary.  Fine, but that's not what I was looking for at all.  I eliminated her before getting to the stage of speaking to her on the phone so can't comment on what she sounds like.  No indication on her profile that she is or isn't British.

Offline Londonpunter30

No thanks she's 50 plus and just replies into every RB out there without even mentioning and services or details you ask for.

No way am I paying for someone that age