Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -CJ- or chocolate Jade moves around a bit but now in Norwich  (Read 1014 times)

Neal69

I am going to do this one now as she does seem to move around a bit but is now in Norwich.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her in Colchester but I notice she was previously in the Margate Herne Bay area.

Great comms phoned up and booked an appropriate time on the same day.

Venue is now largely irrelevant as she has now moved on but I have no complaints about the place she was using in Colchester.

Parked and was the texted the flat number.

Was greeted at the door by a very good looking Black Girl  dressed in a figure hugging dress that revealed her ample curves.

Full on Kiss at the door shown into a bedroom. Money paid and a drink was provided.

A quick chat about my expectations and no go areas this was at my instigation and we were off. As I remember there were no, no go areas stated she just said that she would let me know if I was doing anything she was uncomfortable with.

She bent down to put some music on her laptop and while she was fiddling with that I was fiddling with her. We did not get the music but what I did get was a full on DFK and a feel of her ass.

Like I said she is a good looking girl about the right age and with a full figure. Not plump but not skinny either. South African by origin with a very cute face.

We kissed and giggled and kissed and giggled some more and when I got her dress off she even did that thing with her ample ass that only black girls can do.

Tits were large and natural. Ass was large and also natural. And her skin was really smooth as is commented on by many in her AW Feedback.

Pussy was shaved, tight and also very smooth.

A GFE is what I wanted and a GFE was what I got.

It really did feel like fucking a Girlfriend rather than a paid for transaction.

In some kind of order we did 69 RO OWO fingering and covered sex. Interspersed with plenty of DFK. I finally shot my bolt inside her when on top with her looking up at me like an adoring GF.

By the time I had popped for the first time the hour was nearly up but I was in no way rushed out after popping and stayed a while just stroking her really smooth skin.

I am sure that Jade could have gone for a 2 pop session as I had to hold her back when we were in 69 as I was going to cum. As it was it all built up nicely to me getting on her and fucking myself stupid.

My only regret is that I did not hold myself back for some doggy as that ass is really great. That's for next time.

I am not going to say anything like "treat her with respect" but I think you will find that if you put some effort in then Jade will respond in kind and you will have a great GFE if that is what you want.

What I am going to say is catch her when you can guys as from my experience you will not be disappointed.

£100 for 1 hour was money well spent and I will be trying to catch her again if she comes back this way.

Before I left I asked her to do that ass wriggling thing again and she obliged with a will and even posed naked (giggling all the while) for me to savour the sight before getting   slightly respectable to let me out with a lingering farewell kiss.

Neal69

Back in Colchester today and Friday28th Nov if anyone is interested.

I am and have booked her again  :drinks: