Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge Megan  (Read 2986 times)

Offline Darkone2

Anyone had the pleasure? I haven't noticed her profile in Cambridge searches on AW before. Feedback looks ok but a bit sporadic and name changes from Rose to Julia at some point.

Link is here External Link/Members Only I have searched and cannot find other references on here.

Thanks

Offline Rock123

I am also thinking about booking her but haven't yet.

Offline emirates52

Her inall location is good for me and she looks fine - anyone got any personal experience?

Offline emirates52

Offline tantric talents

Tried to book her yesterday. Phone just rings and rings……
Very strange profile - No foreigners? thats a bit too Xenophobic for me being just a plain old white englishman :drinks:

sublime1981

I've seen her 3 times now. She's by far one of the best girls I've seen. She's hot. Lovely enhanced chest. Smells amazing and her likes are legit. She's really funny and has a really cute, slightly farmer accent too!

Would highly recommend and will definitely see her again.

bobbles1945

Offline Rock123

What is her facial (no not that sort of facial  :lol: ) looks like?

Offline Natwest

What is her facial (no not that sort of facial  :lol: ) looks like?

Lovely face, very pretty, very smiley.

sublime1981

Lovely face, very pretty, very smiley.

Agreed. God I want go and see her now!

The happy one

Hi

I found her to have a nice face slightly hard in her manner. She was watching the clock and I felt rushed she was always trying to get me to come quick. Booked 30 min and I could not see her letting me have two pops

When giving oral to her she kept asking if I wanted the condom and when she was sucking me she kept asking as well

Lovely lady over 30 great body but very expensive and slightly rushed

Offline Rock123

Thanks for the replies much appreciated.

Next time she is in Cambridge I think I will chance my arm and go and see her and judge first hand.

Offline Natwest

Hi

I found her to have a nice face slightly hard in her manner. She was watching the clock and I felt rushed she was always trying to get me to come quick. Booked 30 min and I could not see her letting me have two pops

When giving oral to her she kept asking if I wanted the condom and when she was sucking me she kept asking as well

Lovely lady over 30 great body but very expensive and slightly rushed

I had an hour and as I tend to be a one pop man it worked out fine. However she is pricey considering anal is also another £30 and I think that is what has stopped me returning. And the point on oral is valid. I seem to remember working quite hard down there and thinking this isn't going anywhere. Against that, she was really lovely to be with and as I said in my original report if I was rich enough, she is probably the only WG I have seen who I would consider spending a weekend with. However, I am not and if truth be told at £180 an hour to include anal, I am more likely to look for alternatives unless I get a payrise.