Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Everyone's favourite holocaust victim is ready for business!  (Read 2590 times)

Offline Wtt2014

External Link/Members Only

Sorry, not an especially serious thread but then not much is going on at the moment. I was just browsing AW and absolutely guffawed at this profile. Who in their right mind would choose "Anne Frank" as their WG name?! I guess it just about edged out "Myra Hindley" and "Theresa May".

Offline Boundless

I might messge her and ask how her diary is looking?

Offline ulstersubbie

Too be fair I doubt she would know who the real Anne Frank was.

Offline Bung

Who could ever forget AF's tragic & poignant final diary entry?

Dad bought me a drum kit for christmas.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 02:57:02 pm by Bung »

Offline Shortandsensible

I wonder if she works up in an attic flat with thin floors so you have to be quiet

Offline mgkerx

Very bizarre especially as she is based in Bournemouth which is a predominately Jewish area

Offline JUICEGORGER

Germans are idiots. When in Amsterdam I saw over fifty signs with directions to Anne Frank's house...

Offline Samjos

ann frånk and i share the same birthdate!!!

Offline Private Parts

Too be fair I doubt she would know who the real Anne Frank was.

Then I would hope somebody would help her understand.
I’m off radar at the moment.
PP

Offline winkywanky

Offline winkywanky

ann frånk and i share the same birthdate!!!

You're 91 and still punting?

Pretty amazing.

Offline DrConners

Brazilian munter - Highly doubtful it's the girl shown on the profile pictures - As the verification picture is a shocker  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hermanmunster

Sorry, not an especially serious thread but then not much is going on at the moment. I was just browsing AW and absolutely guffawed at this profile. Who in their right mind would choose "Anne Frank" as their WG name?! I guess it just about edged out "Myra Hindley" and "Theresa May".

and Toni Blair?

Offline wombat42

Rose West took BDSM to its most possible extremity.

Offline Colston36

Very bizarre especially as she is based in Bournemouth which is a predominately Jewish area

Really? Most people in Bournemouth are Jewish?

Offline winkywanky

I found this:

Based on the 2011 Census, the Institute for Jewish Policy Research (JPR) reports 1,343 people in the town who identified themselves as Jewish, less than one per cent of the total population. Tellingly, 13 per cent of the identifying Jews were aged 85 or above - the figure within the general population was three per cent - and there were just 119 under-18s. The overall figure represents a fall of almost one-fifth from the 2001 Census total of 1,667.

Here: External Link/Members Only

Nine years ago, but I don't imagine it's changed too much since?

Offline JUICEGORGER

...they do tend to keep themselves to themselves however, rarely coming out before dusk...

Offline Jamboney

Really? Most people in Bournemouth are Jewish?

Not in the slightest. A few Jewish families live in a couple of large blocks of flats on the east cliff and that's pretty much it.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I found this:

Based on the 2011 Census, the Institute for Jewish Policy Research (JPR) reports 1,343 people in the town who identified themselves as Jewish, less than one per cent of the total population. Tellingly, 13 per cent of the identifying Jews were aged 85 or above - the figure within the general population was three per cent - and there were just 119 under-18s. The overall figure represents a fall of almost one-fifth from the 2001 Census total of 1,667.

Here: External Link/Members Only

Nine years ago, but I don't imagine it's changed too much since?

Awww c'mon WW, why tarnish a good storyline with something as trivial as facts and official stats?

Offline winkywanky

Awww c'mon WW, why tarnish a good storyline with something as trivial as facts and official stats?

Because I'm a curmudgeonly, grumpy old fucker  :P  ;)

Offline Fuzzyduck

What a great word. Always a delight to see it.
In the mirror every day ha ha.

Offline Baxter63

Don't know why but the ancient memory bank came up with J. Peasemold Gruntfuttock. (There again, it frequently does.)

Me? I'm more a Rambling Syd Rumpo.

Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125