Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRubyRose - Bristol  (Read 489 times)

Hectorshouse

EnglishRubyRose no longer has an active profile on AW, but may return.

Well before I was on UKP, I tried to meet this WG early last year in the suburbs of Bristol, in the Redcliffe area.

Did the usual research on AW but nothing available on UKP, but she still looked promising.

So arranged via text messages, booked on AW, but wasn't confirmed, she text to say that she would confirm after the booking.

Text her the day before, she confirmed all okay, traveled into Bristol to the postcode that she has sent me. I know the apartments as I have met other WG's there, generally clean and well presentable. I had been given the flat number and the code to use. No answer at the apartment, tried to call, text and AW email, all without an answer.

I was left high and dry!

I eventually got an answer, a couple of days later to my text "where are you?" that then became "are you alright?"

I was told she had to go to Weston Super Mare, a family crisis! Apologized, but she could have let me know!

She hasn't a profile at the moment, but she is a busty blonde, lots of tattoos, size 8 - 10 - does all the standard services and would have been £180 for the hour.

Misadventures like this should be recorded to alert UKP members.

She might be fine now, but be aware!

HH