Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Suzzi - Bolton  (Read 2036 times)

10 review(s) for sweetsexysuzzi (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline TheJoker147

Long time visitor/poster, but finally getting round to my first review!

Date: Early 2018
Fee: £120
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Horwich, Bolton (5 minute drive from the Macron/Reebok)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
(Currently deactivated)

Had Suzzi on my HL for quite a while and only frequent the north west every so often. After several failed attempts at a meet due to scheduling conflicts, finally got the chance to meet up in early 2018.

Comms: Pretty good, initially via AW and then telephone call. Arranged a 1 hour meet for early afternoon. Drove to the retail park and wandered around before getting a text message 10 minutes before time, made the 5 minute drive and parked up in the lay by just outside her house before I was called in.

Looks: It’s definitely her, although the pictures are several years old now and you could say photoshopped as her age definitely shows through although not necessarily in a negative way.

Meet: Greeted at the door with a brief kiss and led up to the room. Had a chat about random bits and bobs and spoke a little about services and fantasies for the session. Went in for a quick shower before joining Suzzi in the bedroom. She looked rather stunning dressed in some cream and black lingerie with stockings and suspenders. Started off with some passionate DFK before my lips wandered down to explore her fine chest. I explored her body with my hands and mouth a bit more before we made our way to the bed.

She then led the way with much massaging both ways, before taking my cock in covered oral (at my request) several times. I’m usually a one pop kinda guy, but she brought me to climax twice with her fine oral skills. The rest of the session was much of a repeat and also included some toy play which she responded to quite well. Ended the session with another shower and left with a kiss and a smile.

The only negative for me was that she clearly had a fag before my visit as it was quite fresh on her breath and the long term smoking has definitely left it’s effect on her teeth which is clear to see. It was bearable enough though to not warrant a negative review.

Recommended for anyone who fancies a MILF type northern lass. Services provided were top notch. She was very engaging and delivered as requested very well.

Offline Winterspirit

Suzzi is a top girl. Enjoyed my recent punt with her, was hoping to repeat when I can again

Wonder why her profile is down at the moment?

Offline bigmc

I seem to remember her telling me she liked her holidays, she might be away atm

Offline TheJoker147

I seem to remember her telling me she liked her holidays, she might be away atm
It's unusual though, she tends to change her profile when she goes on holiday, not deactivate.

Offline Winterspirit

That's good to know, now i just need to get time, money and opportunity to all line up again, I do fancy another go at this lady.

Offline Philmeboots

Good few years since I saw Suzi before I knew about UKP,one of the best punts ever and promised a return at some point.Think that is well overdue.

Is she still in same place,little cul_de_sac just of chorley new road ? Reason I ask because have close friends in Horwich so need to tread carefully.