Sugar Babies

Author Topic: sweetsexysuzzi - Bolton  (Read 1373 times)

10 review(s) for sweetsexysuzzi (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline bolster3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price £120 for 1 hour

Saw Suzzi a couple of weeks ago.
Put a request through A/W and received an email from Suzzi asking to give her a call (she prefers to speak to people before accepting a booking)
Rang and left a voicemail with times she could call me back. She texted me back to let me know when she would call and did at exactly the specified time.
After a brief chat we agreed the date & time and after I had put the booking through A/W she texted me her address, postcode and instructions where to park when I arrived.

On the day I texted to confirm and then set off.
Due to it being unusually quiet on the motorways I arrived quite early and stopped at the beginning of her road.
I saw the parking lay by and knew that parking there for a while would mean standing out so I drove on for about 5 minutes and found somewhere better to park.
Just before the allotted time I drove back and as I turned into Suzzi's road I called her and before I had finished parking I had the details of where her door was.
Felt safe leaving the car there.

Let in by Suzzi dressed exactly as I had asked and shown into the lounge where I was offered a shower, drink and sorted payment.
After a brief chat it was into the bedroom and straight into kissing, dfk and then Suzzi was down on me giving oral.
We then reversed where I did the same to her whilst also using my fingers.

Then it was on with  the condom and into c/g, reverse c/g, doggie and missionary before I finally came in the bag.
Quick clean up and natter then I was on my way.

I would say that Suzzi's non photoshopped pictures give a fair representation, and everything on her likes list is on offer.

VFM - Yes

Would I return - yes, after I have seen more of my hotlist.

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review bolster.... I too have enjoyed a decent roll around with this lass

Offline TheJoker147

Thanks for the review. Been on my HL for a while. Tried to book a meet with her twice but our schedules never allowed. Comms were always great though. Will definitely try again next time I'm in the area!

Offline Gent28

Great review pal, just wondered though, would you say she's more gfe or pse? Does she mind dirty talk etc?

Offline threechilliman

Great review pal, just wondered though, would you say she's more gfe or pse? Does she mind dirty talk etc?

Very much GFE imo. She's a decent looker and very sensual but a long way from PSE.

Offline bolster3

I agree with what TCM says above.

As her profile states she won't see anyone she thinks is under 30, which I presume is why she likes to have a phone chat first.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:57:42 pm by bolster3 »

Offline Mikeh38

So my plan for my next visit to Manc is to either visit Suzzi, Angel Sam or Sophie Sun

Which one of them is the best for a more PSE booking ?

Offline threechilliman

So my plan for my next visit to Manc is to either visit Suzzi, Angel Sam or Sophie Sun

Which one of them is the best for a more PSE booking ?

Not sure any of them. Suzzi and Sophie very definitely on the GFE side, Sam is more forthright in her approach. What about naughty Aimy?

tcm

marlboro20

Aimy... definately PSE +++
Haven't met Sam but Sophie Sun's blow job chair is something to experience

marlboro20

Offline Mikeh38

Can also recommend Bella External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only for a good PS shag... pure filth

She's a bit of a nutter though  :scare: :scare:

I've seen Aimy both at SS and in a 3some with Zoe which was awesome  :D :D :D

I'm hoping Chelsea Brook is in Manc working, when I'm up next, it's been over two years since I saw her last.