Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: West Mids Glory Hole Recommendations  (Read 2992 times)

Offline jagdeep91

Hi All

Anyone got any recommendations for west mids GH’s?

Always wanted to visit one but never knew where to find one

Thanks

Offline Punterperson1971

Offline Tantric_mat

One in Walsall this week
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

That one is a barebacker. Not obvious but if you read the through the add (holy shit she rambles on) then she mentions offering sex and anal with or without a condom the choice is yours!

Offline temptation

Quite apt that her page of blurb (that i couldn't be arsed to read ) ends with 'Yawn '

Offline Punterperson1971

The bit where she says she will do a wipe test to see if your clean enough for rimming got me  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Steve1961

I just read the ad and it does drone on 😴
Looking at the condom, no condom part, it isn't 100% clear but this could be for toys and strap on service on you. If only Carlsberg wrote ads for SPs.

Offline dog999

Looking at the condom, no condom part, it isn't 100% clear but this could be for toys and strap on service on you. If only Carlsberg wrote ads for SPs.
[/quote
I seem to remember someone was doing the Glory Hole from a 'tent' but can't think who it was. Classy with maybe a bloke sucking your knob!. :D :D

Offline Punterperson1971

[/quote
I seem to remember someone was doing the Glory Hole from a 'tent' but can't think who it was. Classy with maybe a bloke sucking your knob!. :D :D
Princess jade big tits but offers bare back

Offline Cryton123

[/quote
[/quote]

That’s the same with every gloryhole  though, regardless of a tent or not? It’s an anonymous service where you don’t see each other so if you’re mind thinks ‘this could be a bloke’ I’d say they’re not for you  :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

[/quote

That’s the same with every gloryhole  though, regardless of a tent or not? It’s an anonymous service where you don’t see each other so if you’re mind thinks ‘this could be a bloke’ I’d say they’re not for you  :hi:

I think I would rather see who's mouth I'm sticking my cock into  :scare: but I guess that's the whole ( excuse the pun ) point of a glory hole.

Offline Roadster

There is always:

External Link/Members Only

Absolutely no need to worry whether its a girl or a bloke with this one.

:drinks: