Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sapphire Massage - Bartley Green - Any info?  (Read 631 times)

Offline AndyJay

Just wondering if anyone recognised the location or phone number on the ad?. She's got a website and advertises on Gumtree. Was considering giving it a try but not happy with the 'pay 50% deposit first' thing at all.
The actual street is on the website - postcode B32 3LN.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online Jumping Jack Flash

Very little availability, seems to work during school times and not at weekends. Probably legit

Offline l1mpd1ck

I think she was around a while ago and there was  lacklustre report. I'll look for it when I've got sometime at my laptop

Offline Tantric_mat

I’m pretty sure it this girl I saw a while back.
I messaged her on Friday and she told me to call on Monday to answer some questions before I book.
It was after that I checked the locations and it seems too much of a coincidence.
After I posted my review on here she messaged me and asked me to remove it started threatening me with the police.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267290.0

Offline AndyJay

I’m pretty sure it this girl I saw a while back.
I messaged her on Friday and she told me to call on Monday to answer some questions before I book.
It was after that I checked the locations and it seems too much of a coincidence.
After I posted my review on here she messaged me and asked me to remove it started threatening me with the police.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267290.0

Ahhhh thanks, yeah it'll probably be the same person then. I think I'll give it a miss.

Hahahahaha I wonder what the police would do?! Come and give you a telling off for complaining about a poor handjob?!

Offline l1mpd1ck

Thanks for finding your original report.  Proves I'm not quite as forgetful a I thought.  She might have improved but I'll wait for a positive report before I venture there

Offline Tantric_mat

Thanks for finding your original report.  Proves I'm not quite as forgetful a I thought.  She might have improved but I'll wait for a positive report before I venture there

Only if the punter is willing to break rule #1 of punting: Never pay up front

She’s asking for a 50% deposit paid before she accepts your booking