Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai massage shop Newcastle under Lyme  (Read 6108 times)

Offline Vaass82001

I called in to give it a go, 2 girls there just about recognisable as in the latest photos on the advert, however the pictures have been heavily edited !

Couldn't get in as they said they were booked, and indeed when i got back in my car i saw 2 guys going in within about 45 seconds of each other

Wasn't my lucky day, tried the Oriental lilly a few doors away fully booked, Janthip same street fully booked, Royal Orchid in the town fully booked,
Kumi massage in town, seemed gone, the other shop in Bridge street, name unknown, Chinese looking kids playing in the window swinging on the vertical blinds, so I gave that a miss.

Yep, I’ve noticed Kumi has gone of the radar, Lin used to give a cracking Erotic Tantric B2B although £100 was probably a tad pricey.

I wonder if she is heading back to London

Offline Hugger-Mugger

another ad. Leading with the portrait of the therapist again
External Link/Members Only

And yet again they have put portraits of the ladies in the latest ad.
External Link/Members Only
I wonder if they are trying to drive demand down, because these are not the most flattering poses.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shed

Isn't that middle one Rose/Runga who is reported to offer BB. Saw her many years ago in Erdington for btb and she looks similar but dyed her hair

Offline Itsonlyme

Just noticed a new profile on AW for a Hannah Cream using photos of WG (or lady boy) from this shop don’t know how to link the profile

Online GingerNuts

Just noticed a new profile on AW for a Hannah Cream using photos of WG (or lady boy) from this shop don’t know how to link the profile

Copy and paste from the bottom of the AW profile. The forum software will create the links.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stokiedave

Hey guys, it’s a bit odd. Yesterday I saw the ad on adult work for hannah cream and today the same girl is on the oasis spa gumtree ad going by the name amy. Is she working at oasis and doing private work as well?

Offline newpuntingguy

Hey guys, it’s a bit odd. Yesterday I saw the ad on adult work for hannah cream and today the same girl is on the oasis spa gumtree ad going by the name amy. Is she working at oasis and doing private work as well?

I’m under the impression that because extras aren’t on offer in this place, certain girls go onto VS and AW and offer services privately. This is assuming it’s not a fake profile of course, but it looks legit.

minor edit — the AW doesn’t mention that this is a ladyboy/trans. Deceitful imho
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 03:23:55 pm by newpuntingguy »

Online GingerNuts

I’m under the impression that because extras aren’t on offer in this place, certain girls go onto VS and AW and offer services privately. This is assuming it’s not a fake profile of course, but it looks legit.

minor edit — the AW doesn’t mention that this is a ladyboy/trans. Deceitful imho

Nor enough reviews yet to determine the consistency but there have been reviews with extras.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Nor enough reviews yet to determine the consistency but there have been reviews with extras.

Deffo 100% post op. I’d stake my house on it.

Online GingerNuts

Deffo 100% post op. I’d stake my house on it.

I sure that's already been confirmed. I was talking about the availability of extras.

Offline Stokiedave

There are definitely extras on offer although it may be hit and miss depending on the girl. I have to be honest here, all of the Stoke/Newcastle thai places are much of a muchness but this place just feels a bit odd in comparison….. possible trans, photos advertising the girls, crossover with private ads on other sites, inconsistent reviews . Maybe I’m going crazy but it feels odd.

Offline newpuntingguy

I don’t think you’re going crazy, it is a very odd setup. The question is: who does the extras? Gingernuts is right, there aren’t enough reviews on the place to figure out who does extras, who doesn’t, how much they cost etc

Judging from previous posts about the place, “Amy” is the name of the post op lady, and she was only there short term, and now she’s back, so it seems like she’s one of the touring types. No idea. I’ll keep my eye out for further reviews. As it stands, I haven’t been back since last time I had a mediocre massage here.

Offline Gringo011971

Popped in yesterday on the off chance was offered 4 hands for £60 for the hour.
After 30 minutes extras were offered but you pay for every extra. £20 HE another 20 topless another 20 naked. Was nothing special far better service at oriental health.

Offline newpuntingguy

Popped in yesterday on the off chance was offered 4 hands for £60 for the hour.
After 30 minutes extras were offered but you pay for every extra. £20 HE another 20 topless another 20 naked. Was nothing special far better service at oriental health.

Maybe pop a review in about the place. Sounds like not a good exp?