Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Rom in Shrewsbury area, any info?  (Read 250 times)

Offline Bonkers123

Hello all, I saw a new as pop up on vivastreet today:

External Link/Members Only

A fair price in a very expensive location normally screams DANGER!! I went to a similar ad before in a similar location on Rea Street that yielded a 40 odd year old russian. This one is in the same area and look pretty genuine. Anyone seen anything or heard anything from this girl at all? I am tempted to TOFFT although I know punting is taboo still.

Temptation and curiosity may just draw me out though.

Offline watsey

Hello all, I saw a new as pop up on vivastreet today:

External Link/Members Only

A fair price in a very expensive location normally screams DANGER!! I went to a similar ad before in a similar location on Rea Street that yielded a 40 odd year old russian. This one is in the same area and look pretty genuine. Anyone seen anything or heard anything from this girl at all? I am tempted to TOFFT although I know punting is taboo still.

Temptation and curiosity may just draw me out though.
True but to be fair it very much depends which part of SY3 she is in. There are one or two not so good areas.

Offline Bonkers123

True but to be fair it very much depends which part of SY3 she is in. There are one or two not so good areas.

Initial coms have her on Rea Street like that russian that mentioned earlier, which is why I'm a little skeptical. For the record, the Russian advertised herself as a 20 year old ha!