Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chinese massage B29  (Read 1804 times)

Hi went to chinese massage in weoley castle
girl couldnt speak a word of english,but some how sorted everything out,
went in room got undressed and lay on table,girl came in and started massaging me,
was a good soft massage,didnt no what to expect,but when she got to my legs and bum
there was alot of touching and grabbing the crown jewels,which was dam good,this went
on for a good while,then a tap on should and i turned over,with in seconds she went straight
to my bits and started to play,wow she was dam good and with in no time i wa B29s a happy man,
i give her £40 for massage and then £20 for HE,which i was happy and yes i will go back

STAR-LORD

Could be this one:

External Link/Members Only

Finchy, when I comes to finding links in short time, especially when it comes to Vivastreet and Gumtree you are the  :bomb::hi: :drinks:

Offline Goldfinch

Finchy, when I comes to finding links in short time, especially when it comes to Vivastreet and Gumtree you are the  :bomb::hi: :drinks:

:hi:

🐺🐺 Cheers Wolfie 🐺🐺 you've not been doing too badly yourself lately-keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Offline oldmanking

Tried to go there twice, as well as calling the mobile number too, but with no luck.  First time was last Wednesday, tried the door on seeing the 'open' sign lit up and lights on inside but was locked.  Called the mobile number with no reply, then the landline one on the shop sign itself, but again no joy.  Have tried the mobile this week' Wednesday again; but again no answer.

Tried a couple of other places as no point returning to find no reply or service available....  :scare: