Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Magic Jai Jaa - Swindon  (Read 1309 times)

Offline localguy1962

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience of Magic Jai Jaa, currently in Swindon, I've searched the site and can't find any reviews. She claims to be Thai and I fancy something oriental for a change :).
If not I may have to TOFTT
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 07:11:17 pm by localguy1962 »

Offline meatywsg

Seems to have changed the name on her AW profile, was previously Sweet Thai Yaya, unfortunately that still doesnt bring up any reviews or details on UKP.

Offline Avg_Joe

5mins away from M4 Jnct15 town centre place, sounds like she's in hungerford, will be interesting to see how you get on and where she is exactly

Correction, my bad, i was thinking Jnct 14.... 15 does indeed put her swindon side of where she advertises... i do hate when the advertised incall area covers like 2 fucking counties

« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 11:54:17 am by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hotspur

Some of these girls do a good job covering their tracks and using different names and different phone numbers which makes it difficult to figure out who's who. I think this ad on VS is the same girl. Similar dress (one with straps) she also advertises as seeing men, women and couples which is unusual for Thai girls and is in Swindon.

Offline localguy1962

So far I've not even got a postcode from her..she answers her phone, but I can barely understand her. Agreed an appnt for Monday, asked her to send the postcode etc by text, I think she agreed, but nothing. Will try again first thing tomorrow, if I dont't get any where I'll see if I can get in with ThaiOriental..she seems to have reasonable feedback, or at least no negatives..

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah there's enough similarities in that VS advert for me to say likely the same girl (or sergei) wrote it

if communication was that hard, she may be thinking/hoping you'll text, that way she can run it through a translator app

« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 12:26:37 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline localguy1962

I have texted already, no reply...I just fancy a bit of Thai..something about those really dark nipples  :P...I think I'll text her one more time now, if no reply I'll try Plan B.

Offline localguy1962

Some of these girls do a good job covering their tracks and using different names and different phone numbers which makes it difficult to figure out who's who. I think this ad on VS is the same girl. Similar dress (one with straps) she also advertises as seeing men, women and couples which is unusual for Thai girls and is in Swindon.

Good find..:). The text seems similar to the AW profile, the general area of operation, the mention of 'magic' hands..and bad experience of black or drunk guys...I'd agree, same girl, or same Sergei..

Offline Hotspur

LG. Did you try the VS number as well?

Offline localguy1962

Online scutty brown

It's the same number..

She calls herself Mena in the text on the AW profile

Offline localguy1962

She calls herself Mena in the text on the AW profile
You're right, I hadn't spotted that..different number. Just texted that number ,waiting to see if I get a reply, nothing from the first number and that was 3 hrs ago..I cant easily understand her on the phone which is why I texted, she could then use Google translate,..pretty much decided to bin her

Offline localguy1962

Don't bother with either Jai Jaa or Mena..neither replied to texts, I just phoned both, phone answered in both cases, could be the same girl..asked for postcode, and she/they agreed to text it..and nothing.

Offline RobT22

I've been trying on and off over the weekend to book Magic Jai Jaa and Young Thai Hanah. Both look really good on AW. I get one word answers and then nothing. They tell me to ring and then no reply. It is frustrating and annoying. How they expect to run a successful business escapes me.