Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Chelsea Brook - touring Cheltenham  (Read 1361 times)

lenirie68

I realise this is going to be another positive review for Miss Chelsea Brook External Link/Members Only and I have seen her myself few times already, so just for the record, an amazing fuck, stunning body, beautiful face, in the top three of aw for me.

Meet: 1h 160 pds
Location: Chelthenam close to the high street, new apartments, clean, safe area, large parking 5 minutes walk, bring some coins
Comms: quick responses, to the point.

MissCB: in black leather boots, black lingerie, front and back close to my canon of perfection, better than the pictures.
I did ask for normal outfit but she forgot it, I guess she is quite busy. Nice smile good looking girl, early 30s.

Experience: wide range of action allowed. starting worshipping bum, rimming both ways, great action with strapon,
then my turn to fuck her pussy and ass, deepthroat and finally delivering the load in her mouth. Nice chat afterwards.

Overall: horny, pleasant and safe experience
highly recommended. would definitely see her again.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

She says on her profile that A-level is extra, but you don't mention this in your review?

lenirie68

Thanks for the review.

She says on her profile that A-level is extra, but you don't mention this in your review?
that's right, in fact the first time I asked to fuck her ass it was a no, but last time, maybe she was in a good mood or we became "friend" or maybe my cock does not scare her... she let me have a go. Not sure...

Offline Mikeh38

She charges £40 for a levels.

Offline Cunning Punt

She charges £40 for a levels.

Thanks for clarifying the amount. I saw she charged extra, hence my earlier question. Not sure it was clearly answered.

that's right, in fact the first time I asked to fuck her ass it was a no, but last time, maybe she was in a good mood or we became "friend" or maybe my cock does not scare her... she let me have a go. Not sure...

So did you pay the extra £40 ie total of £200 or did she not charge you? If the latter, you either got lucky or it may be she's less stringent with repeat clients as I note it was your 2nd meet with her.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 11:33:18 pm by Cunning Punt »

lenirie68

So did you pay the extra £40 ie total of £200 or did she not charge you? If the latter, you either got lucky or it may be she's less stringent with repeat clients as I note it was your 2nd meet with her.
the latter, and it must have been my 4th or 5th meet