Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothels Bristol and Swindon  (Read 2252 times)

Offline djng6

Apologies if this has been asked before... I am traveling to a few places around the UK this week and my first stops are Bristol and Swindon. Please could you advise on the best low priced (about £40 or £50) brothels in Bristol and Swindon, preferably with girls that do DFK?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 01:21:31 am by djng6 »

Offline GoodIdea

I drove through Bristol the other night and saw that a couple have closed down now. Shadows on Denmark Street is still there and Adam and Eve in Old Market was still around. But that was it.  Mind you there were others in Bedminster that may still be open or on the Bath Road. Others may be able to help there.

Offline houseboot

I drove through Bristol the other night and saw that a couple have closed down now. Shadows on Denmark Street is still there and Adam and Eve in Old Market was still around. But that was it.  Mind you there were others in Bedminster that may still be open or on the Bath Road. Others may be able to help there.

They're all listed in the Bristol Evening Post.

Offline Samsung8

You won't get DFK in most parlours. Melissa's in Kingswood is good value - £30 for OW & FS. Central Massage on Old Market £45 I think? Park House in Bedmo £40, usually Romanians. Honestly, go independent

Offline bfl

Agree with Samsung.(name change??) I’ve been to 2 recently in an effort to find a cheap quickie and they were dog wank. Should have just had a wank and burned £60 a pop

Offline ciderhead

Yep I would not waste money on a parlor, pay a bit more and get a decent punt from a indie

Offline djng6

Ok thanks gentleman, going indy seems to be the best option