Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This will be my first punt, has anyone here see Orential Faya in Leicester  (Read 1167 times)

Offline kingjayxh

Just saw this girl on AdultWork today, I have noticed that this is a new girl just sigh up few days ago on AW,

This is the link: External Link/Members Only

I phoned up , and turned out the woman is the receptionist , according to her, the girl is real and she claimed the profile is been verified .
I cross googled this number and it seems is an agency.
  The place is at Welford Road LE2 6BJ

yorkshire123

Why the hell you would choose to have your first punt with an unknown is beyond me.
The guys that punt around this region (not me) have built up an extensive set of reviews & posts, why not use the info available to narrow down a potential decent one?

Welcome by the way  :hi:

Offline kingjayxh

I like Asian birds .  Especially Chinese / Japanese / Korean

However not particularly interested in Thai as I find them facially turn out, IN GENERAL.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 05:50:34 pm by kingjayxh »

Offline Taggart

Chinese girl, 21, profile 5 days old, zero feedback, Welford Road (that post code) is not that near the train station as profile suggests. And it's a busy main road. Could be a house, could be a flat over a shop.

A goole of that number produced this site - External Link/Members Only  Not the same girl, different age/name?
Also a link to Viva Street - External Link/Members Only

Sorry, but I've a fecking big alarm bell ringing in my ear over this one.

Just dont.

Offline kingjayxh

Chinese girl, 21, profile 5 days old, zero feedback, Welford Road (that post code) is not that near the train station as profile suggests. And it's a busy main road. Could be a house, could be a flat over a shop.

A goole of that number produced this site - External Link/Members Only  Not the same girl, different age/name?
Also a link to Viva Street - External Link/Members Only

Sorry, but I've a fecking big alarm bell ringing in my ear over this one.

Just dont.

thanks my friends . Just a moment when my little  brother took my over

Offline Stickitin

I would bet it the flat that's been there ages that gets a new girl every week, just a new ad..

Boy wonder

Especialy for your first punt even if it's not a memorable one with no info to go on for a Chinese knocking shop you could be heading for disaster.