Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lincoln recommendations  (Read 2127 times)

DonTom

Just wondered if anyone had recommendations for incall ladies in Lincoln (and yes, I know options here are generally pretty limited...!). I try to to keep up with who's around [on AW], but could have missed/overlooked a good 'un.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Search for Lincoln on the Main UKP page, a quick search 100+ threads mentioning Lincoln. There's load of info on Lincoln, so spend time reading it up, and then post any queries you may still have.   

Starters for you....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1438.0

DonTom

Thanks CT - I look in most days on the local forums for recent updates/reviews; it was really a case of 'has anyone found one that they've not commented on or reviewed'.
I had a few faves a few years ago, now all moved on or 'retired'. I live in hope of this area becoming less of a desert....!  :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks CT - I look in most days on the local forums for recent updates/reviews; it was really a case of 'has anyone found one that they've not commented on or reviewed'.
I had a few faves a few years ago, now all moved on or 'retired'. I live in hope of this area becoming less of a desert....!  :P

Ok. Also check on East of England threads, as asome of  the girls there may be close to Lincoln, or visiting areas close to there.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Came across a new Lincoln profile, appears to be genuine.... Chloe Cumms

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline themightyimp

She used to have an old profile and ended up hiding her feedback............
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lt Shaffer

The old aw profile number was 1920808 - there are some posts on UKP

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

The old aw profile number was 1920808 - there are some posts on UKP

Thanks for that. Have posted the link for the old profile, even though it is now non-existent. this way members can then copy and paste her old link into search engine on here to read up on her old profile.

External Link/Members Only

x5 Threads come up when searching under her old profile.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 10:24:11 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Owwhatanight

Try this lovely lady
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She use to work in Nottingham for awhile with sexy ass Amy then returned back home to Swinton, Nr Rotherham I think.
Went twice to see her last year and she's quite fit not bad looking and sucks a mean cock. Loves cum over her face or Cim. Some guy wrote on here somewhere that she plays the time thing..lets you undress and leaves the room,takes your money and leaves the room, Cim leaves the room & wants to massage you to waste time too.
I refused the massage and told her to stay in the room and undress with me as guys were saying she was a time waster. This did shock her a bit. I had great fun hence the return visit and will go again. Has used the name Robbin Before Sophie 
Now working in Welton Nr the Red Arrows base.
So for all you frustrated imps get in there.

Offline Fma3141

I've had a bad experience with her too, booked half an hour, told me I couldn't have sex only cum on her cause she had a punter in 15 minutes. Then said come back for an hour and only pay for half hour, on the return visit her friend had a punter in 10 minutes and as they share the room I could only have a bj, this I was only told once shed took the money.

So again, come back tomorrow at and agreed time, text her 10 mins before arrival and she replied sorry I'm seeing another punter. So basically she's given me 20 minutes when I've paid for an hours worth of time.
Definitely one to avoid, unless you only want 15 mins!

bossanova1962

I have her booked for an hour on Tuesday. Did you get to meet her?

Offline themightyimp

I have her booked for an hour on Tuesday. Did you get to meet her?

I would reread the posts on her and then consider your booking!
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac