Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Jones.xxx. Loughborough  (Read 1195 times)

Singhpunter

The girl in question was called saucy jade before.
External Link/Members Only

This was a on the day last minute organised punt, I did want to meet ellapaige as I was in the area, but previous comments about bareback put me off.
As i had no one to meet i phoned this girl up. she had a partial face picture up which she looked attractive in.
Meet was last week, Phoned her up and arranged a afternoon meet.

Comms were good, via phone and text, SHe sounded nice on the phone.
the place was easy to find, just by Loughbrough train station, i was using the train so walked to her, about a 5 min walk. rang when by her hous/flat and she let me in.

When i arrived i didnt find her as attractive as the pictures showed and makeup in the pics ovs made her look better. she wasnt ugly so though id stick with it. Body wise id say shes a size 10,

Paid her for her time 30 mins and went upstairs to the batchroom, had lots of clean towels, just had a quick washup really.

the meet started of with us exploring each others bodies and light kissing, no dfk and then body kissing. She put a condom on and did oral. and then moved onto more body kissing. i kissed her tits and felt them up. Her jugs are big unsure if there fake, im no expert on these things.

was then ready for sex, got into doggy first and then finished in missionary and cummed. she then handed me the wipes took condom off and went to shower upstairs again.

Hugged and left. i wouldn't return as shes is not my type and wont be in east midlands area anytime soon, but it seems harsh me giving a neutral or negtive just because i didnt fancy her. And i got everything i wanted out of the meet.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 04:50:35 pm by Singhpunter »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Above is correct link.

Looks like Nigel has indexed the wrong girl altogether.

Singhpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Above is correct link.

Looks like Nigel has indexed the wrong girl altogether.

thanks, stupid clipboard on computer, didn't copy the right link,

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
thanks, stupid clipboard on computer, didn't copy the right link,

Aah, it wasn't Nigel then.

Apologies to Nigel.

Singhpunter

Apologies to Nigel.

No
user error on my part, i have corrected it now, next time ill check the clipboard

Offline nigel4498

Apologies to Nigel.
No probs,  :hi:
Think he posted two reviews and messed the links  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
No probs,  :hi:
Think he posted two reviews and messed the links  :unknown:

Yes, I noticed that too. The one for the indian girl he incorrectly posted in this review turns out to a negative review he has just posted in the West Mids Sect.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
No
user error on my part, i have corrected it now, next time ill check the clipboard

Have asked Admin to remove the index for Indian Kiran, as this review does not apply to her.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I thought she’d be too busy with all the taekwondo to get involved in this kind of thing

Offline Charliehutton

I've no idea what that debate was about; all I know is that I saw Jade at Club Classique, in Loughborough, recently, and I thought she was terrific. Attractive, nice personality, and thrilling body. One of the best, IMO.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've no idea what that debate was about; all I know is that I saw Jade at Club Classique, in Loughborough, recently, and I thought she was terrific. Attractive, nice personality, and thrilling body. One of the best, IMO.

OP submitted 2 reviews yesterday, within a short period of time. For Jade's review, in error he posted the AW link for the other girl that he had seen. Those who ended up clicking soon after this rteview was submitted were getting the AW link for a different girl, hence alerting Admin to ask him to delete the wrong AW profile.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
OP banned yet again, he just can't stay away from here  :lol: