Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Zyiera - Earls Court . My faith is restored!  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Zimmerman54321

Having had a terrible experience over Easter with a Brazilian in Essex (the name of which i have blocked out for my own sanity…will recall and review later today), so glad i decided to see Zyiera last week when in London. I have a huge weakness for Asian Ts beauty, and Zyiera did not disappoint. She is Malaysian which is new experience for me, but one i will seek again!

External Link/Members Only

Comms was super easy on text - £250 agreed for an hour for sex both ways and lots of kissing.Lined up the meet the day before and confirmed an hour in advance. Walking from Gloucester road station (also EC very close by) was given the house number, was about to buzz when i noticed the flat number in question was not there…D’oh-wrong road…could have been an interesting encounter there. Completely my fault, but soon rectified, buzzed correct flat and went in. Fiarly discreet road, and flat was pretty spacious with a decent shower.

BUT…on to Zyiera (which is pronounced incredibly sexily Zeer-rah) - she opened the door in very sexy orange and blue Honey Birdette (i think!) bra, knickers and suspender belt. Very nice! Her body was smooth and slender with great tits and a lovely ass…her face too was very pretty. Her English was also to a great standard, and she gave a calm aura that was relaxing and fun. I knew i was going to have a good hour!

Shower offered and taken, i then head back to the bed where we immediately began DFK in a hugely slow and sensual manner… it was really hot, and slowly gave way to slowly undressing her to reveal her beautiful tits, and unleash a surprisingly large cock… hate to admit but slightly larger than mine at 6/7 inches. I love C2C play and amongst ongoing kissing this continued for a good while…its all a bit of a blur! Not usually a fan of OW, but did not argue as Zyiera put the dom on me, but she had great technique which more than made up for having the cover on. I reciprocated with OW, and got her cock so wet…delicious!

Onto sex, and she started topping me (covered). It…was…lovely… she is great with her cock, and it felt wonderful inside. Lots of different positions, but it was the sex combined with the passionate kissing that made it special… this continued for at least 15 mins, when we swapped roles and a new condom on me, before she lay me down, climbed aboard and started riding. I was loving it, but so was she as she came a huge load on my chest after 5 mins or so… but unlike other punts where this signals a stop in proceedings, we just carried on slowly and sensually, and in lots more positions AND more kissing. Really was so hot.

I eventually came with Zyria using her hands to bring me to completion, and exploded all over her. Again, was not rushed into the shower, nor out of the flat, but when i did leave had been in there well over the hour, and left with a big smile after a final sensual kiss.

This summarises the meet for me…sensual. I am a huge fan of having a great and passionate connection, and i dont think ive ever had a better one than with Zyiera. This has turned into a very expensive game, but given the experience with Zyiera this was great value… i will be heading back…soon. She said she was headed back to Malaysia next month so be quick gents (just not at the time when ill be there!)

Offline ptt67

Thanks for the review and glad you had fun - she looks cute! Seems to have a pretty decent sized cock for an Asian girl, but too be honest, in her video (relative to her hand wanking it), I really don't think she is anything like 7" - looks more like 6" at the very most. Still, better endowed than most ladyboys though  :cool:

Offline Zimmerman54321

Probably true… might be a case of me over estimating my own endowment!
Regardless of size, it was a very lovely cock to take and to suck