Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is everyones ‘best’ in the north east currently?  (Read 9116 times)

Offline hotstepper

Hi all, firstly, thank you for all of your reviews. Makes things so much easier to suss out, and after quite a slow start on here, I’ve gradually got better at leaving reviews etc.

Over the last 20 years I’ve seen some of the best WGs in the region, from Melinda at Diamonds, to Jade Heart (still haven’t recovered from her enforced retirement), to Sophie Independent and many others. Too many to mention.

But nowadays there seems to be a lot more work required to find a great lady. I recently saw Teasing Teagan, who i personally would put in my top 3 current WG’s, for the first time, and she told me she’d been working for years.

So it got me thinking, who else am I missing out on? So i just wondered who everyones top current working ladies are. Mainly thinking Newcastle/Gateshead/Tyneside but further afield is fine too for the right lady.

I’ll start with my top 3:

1) Savannah
2) Nicolette
3) Teasing Teagan

Amelie Parker (seeing her again tomorrow after a long time so could easily move onto the list by tomorrow night)

Thanks again for all of your reviews, and thanks in advance for your comments on here.

Online Todd Landers

1 Carmen class
2 Ashton elite nee cox
3 Melissa Jesse

Although Melissa is strictly a massage and HE it’s still a fantastic experience.

Offline cactus1454

Yes Melissa Jess for amazing massage. Great looks and really sexy
Also for me Eliza and Ariana
Thanks for the thread  - very useful and interesting

Offline Bertbanger99

Savannah
Ariana mi amour
Alyx

Girls that are still working

Online bbanks

My best BJ was from Sam Sinclair in South Shields but unfortunately she’s no longer working. Regret that I never booked for FS with her, just a couple of BJ meets

Offline Eager Thighs

My best BJ was from Sam Sinclair in South Shields but unfortunately she’s no longer working. Regret that I never booked for FS with her, just a couple of BJ meets

Seen her myself a few times for BJ only meets when she was in Brandon. I agree she was very good.

Offline nufc4life

I’d say:

1) Porsha97 - very expensive but worth every penny if I decide to splash out which I rarely do, might make the experience even better as it feels like a special treat

2) Alexis of Amour - ticks all the boxes for me, looks, stats and services

Online johnr1

I have always been drawn back to Tori Taylor, just something special with her, seen her so many times and never get sick

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have always been drawn back to Tori Taylor, just something special with her, seen her so many times and never get sick

Plus 1  :thumbsup:

Offline Disco dave

There are alot of good wg's.

My current top 3

1- savannah
2- amber inked rae
3- simmy

Offline OscarC

There are alot of good wg's.

My current top 3

1- savannah
2- amber inked rae
3- simmy

Is Simmy working elsewhere now? She is no longer on Amours site.

Online alabama1

Why isn't anyone posting any links to these girls  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why isn't anyone posting any links to these girls  :unknown:
Most NE punters know who they are and if they aren't sure a quick search finds them.

Edit

If you are intending visiting the region and want recommendations just start a thread giving what you're looking for and the Prof will be along and give you a list like this. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=394529.msg4001870#msg4001870
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 08:07:32 pm by daviemac »

Offline Disco dave

Is Simmy working elsewhere now? She is no longer on Amours site.

Not sure mate. She was a pocket rocket for sure.

Offline Qtj4

I've been away for the best part of 10 years now, does anyone know if Delilah is still working or who the most similar would be for service level for my next trip
Banned reason: Declared no intention to review and to just leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I've been away for the best part of 10 years now, does anyone know if Delilah is still working or who the most similar would be for service level for my next trip

Do you mean Delilah of Premium from ~2016?
AFAIK she vanished some time in late 2017 and I've never heard any mention of her turning up anywhere since then.

I should be able to suggest some alternatives, what similar traits are you looking for?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I should be able to suggest some alternatives, what similar traits are you looking for?
Bet you can't find a slim one that gives good service and has a hairy muff.   :P

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Bet you can't find a slim one that gives good service and has a hairy muff.   :P

Hmmm that's going to be a challenge. I'll see what I can do.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

AuroraKusshh
External Link/Members Only

:cool:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
AuroraKusshh

Yeah I know about her mate, not keen on the BF in the house though.

Easier finding lord Lucan riding Shergar than another one like Delilah.   :(

Offline FLYING BLUE

AuroraKusshh

Hahah - I sent her a message on 4th December - she just replied this morning :lol:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Hahah - I sent her a message on 4th December - she just replied this morning :lol:

:D well better late than never I guess.

Online johnr1

:D well better late than never I guess.

She is definitely worth the wait  :thumbsup:

Online Jimmy Cagney

The standard in the North East is at an all time low. I have been punting for over 20 years and I can’t find many girls that I am actually interested in these days.

Offline Jackinthebox22

I agree mate, I think it’s onlyfans and camming that is just killing things all over, not seeing anything worth going for on AW and if they look tempting it’s over £100 for half an hour to see them…

What I would give for a Jadeheart or Emilyfox right now…£100 for half an hour probably : )

Offline Festa

Echo these observations. Teesside is beyond grim for talent. An occasional repeat session with a regular is giving a diminishing return on the spend. As for the best around here, I would not make recommendation, I would simply say make a trip up to Tyneside.

Offline waynekerr600

The standard in the North East is at an all time low. I have been punting for over 20 years and I can’t find many girls that I am actually interested in these days.

Couldn't agree more. I'm mainly massages these days.

There's a former reg I'd still like to see but her new incall location doesn't work for me.

I scan through AW and really struggle to find many that I worked want to see.

Offline Qtj4

Offline Shutty238

1. Freya le Roux - amazing arse tonguing skills
2. Nicolette - takes an ass pounding like anyone on the hub
3. Ashton Elite - gorgeous puppy dog eyes

Not an all time classic period in time, but certainly some elite providers still .

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
That looks to tick the boxes.  :drinks:
Any reason for no response to this? ↓

Think I got a suck of her tits in B2B when I paid for it but nothing further.  I've been there 3 or 4 times and she's up for a basically half hour handjob that's good if you want that sort of thing over the rest of the massage.  Really nice woman which probably doesn't matter all that much considering, but nice bonus when you get a friendly service provider.

Why not post a review to help fellow punters?

Offline stardust

And one that has no gag reflex....  :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 03:47:53 pm by daviemac »

Offline stardust

1 Carmen class
2 Ashton elite nee cox
3 Melissa Jesse

Although Melissa is strictly a massage and HE it’s still a fantastic experience

Seen Nicollete,Victoria and Eliza pre COVID so I'm not totally up to speed with more current girls. All were excellent in different ways.

Jade Heart was a favourite. I did'nt know she had an "enforced" retirement?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 03:49:07 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Seen Nicollete,Victoria and Eliza pre COVID so I'm not totally up to speed with more current girls. All were excellent in different ways.

Jade Heart was a favourite. I did'nt know she had an "enforced" retirement?
Pity you didn't bother to review Victoria, Eliza or Jade Heart, it's been 3 years since your only review.

Offline Qtj4

Any reason for no response to this? ↓

Is it mandatory to post reviews?

Online Kev3773

Is it mandatory to post reviews?
I suggest you read the rules. Here's one of them.
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline Qtj4

Well them's the breaks if it means I go back to just viewing while not being logged in so be it.

Online Kev3773

Well them's the breaks if it means I go back to just viewing while not being logged in so be it.

With that attitude you won't be welcome on here and banned very soon
  :dash:

Offline Darlobloke

Currently it has to be miss Kassia of teesside. Its a massive desert but also I don't punt as much as I used to pre-covid

Always preferred an older lady and found she provides a top notch service if curvy ladies are your thing.

Gone are the days of nne/ gracies at their prime when Darlington had a great scene. Im sure people remember the flat near Sainsbury's in Darlo - good times
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 12:10:55 am by Darlobloke »

Offline hotstepper

Hi all, firstly, thank you for all of your reviews. Makes things so much easier to suss out, and after quite a slow start on here, I’ve gradually got better at leaving reviews etc.

Over the last 20 years I’ve seen some of the best WGs in the region, from Melinda at Diamonds, to Jade Heart (still haven’t recovered from her enforced retirement), to Sophie Independent and many others. Too many to mention.

But nowadays there seems to be a lot more work required to find a great lady. I recently saw Teasing Teagan, who i personally would put in my top 3 current WG’s, for the first time, and she told me she’d been working for years.

So it got me thinking, who else am I missing out on? So i just wondered who everyones top current working ladies are. Mainly thinking Newcastle/Gateshead/Tyneside but further afield is fine too for the right lady.

I’ll start with my top 3:

1) Savannah
2) Nicolette
3) Teasing Teagan

Amelie Parker (seeing her again tomorrow after a long time so could easily move onto the list by tomorrow night)

Thanks again for all of your reviews, and thanks in advance for your comments on here.

Left a review, and I can happily say, Savannah has been knocked off the top spot. Amelie is amazing.

Offline Bertbanger99

I never seen Amelie parker, she must be doing something right to knock Savannah off top spot, think I'll take the plunge and report back

Offline Disco dave

Good thread. I was getting alittle dishearten as I thought the NE was becoming abit of a desert. Some names on here I will try. I just wish they would have incalls where parking is easy and doesn't cost a fortune  :lol: