Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PlacerMadrid  (Read 1835 times)

Offline PK-NAZ

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to all those who have highlighted this spot on the site. I visited Madrid around Xmas 2023 and had the pleasure of visiting 'the villa' twice whilst i was out there (Warning: If you go once, you will be destined to return)

Location: Avenida Ramon y Cajal, a villa on a fairly active main road. Just walk in through the gated entrance (unlocked) and knock on the front door. The 'Madame' will come and receive you.

Girls: I visited Liz & Elsa whilst there. I tried to see Noemi but my plan fell through which I was dissapointed about.
All the girls I met were atleast 8/10 - everybody has their own taste of course but if you like slim latinas with a big sex appetite you can't go wrong  :yahoo:

I would recommend Liz & Noemi - both offer things such as CIM and Rimming which is normally an extra here in the UK.

Price: 60 EUR for 30m or 100 EUR for 1 hr ( NO extras  :) )

Action: Madame showed me the girls available, they entered one by one greeting me with a kiss on the cheek & handshake. This was a nice professional way to meet all the girls and got me in the mood. Eventually I liked the look of Elsa (3rd girl I was shown) so I paid the Madame and Elsa took me down to the room. The room was stunning - I won't describe it because there are more rooms that I didn't see (maybe 6 or 7 in total) and I wouldn't do it justice. All you need to know is you will be comfortable on a massive bed with a just as big mirror to watch all the action  ;) the place is done up really well (best whore house I've ever been to by a long stretch).

Elsa stripped me off and told me to put the towel on. She took me to the bathroom and showered me and also showered her bits too. Back in to the room and I got OWO,RO, CG, Doggy and Mish. I was blown away by the quality of service and how much she put in to the service. Was world class and was an experience I won't forget.

After the booking on my way out I saw Noemi who i thought was even better looking than Elsa! I told the madame I would like to see her that evening and I booked in, however had to cancel because my plans changed for that night. I was gutted and I will be back in the near future to see to Noemi  :D

I returned the next day and visited Liz (Noemi wasn't working that day). Pretty much exactly the same script as Elsa but with Liz I got some rimming on me included within the 60 EUR price  :dance: It came about because when she was showering me, I made her clean my ass a bit and it caused her to grin. I didn't really understand why at the time - until in the room she inserted her tongue as deep as she could inside. The funny thing is i wasn't angling for rimming in the shower - i genuinely just wanted to clean  :sarcastic: was blown away even more than when I met Elsa. A small tip there in case anyone else visits Liz  ;)

All in all PlacerMadrid is a gem of a find and I can't wait to return to Madrid soooooon  :cool:

Offline bbois77

In answer to another query, the name of the street it's on, Avenida Ramon y Cajal, trust the map attaches. About 20 min walk from nearest metro :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bbois77

Just checking back,  the number on the street is twenty, well reported on other fora in Spain :hi:

Offline MrMakers

If you were after a specific service like dfk or anal, would you tell the madame up front so the lineup only includes those that offer it?

Offline PK-NAZ

I would presume so. DFK would be offered by all girls, they have a routine of cleaning you (inc mouthwash) so i can't imagine they won't DFK. Anal not sure - prob would be best to speak to the madame about it

Offline bbois77

You can go on spalumi.com, search in agencies for Madrid, usually top of list are reports on Palacer, 47 pages, detailing all that was available from that girl, but yes you can ask when you WhatsApp the madam  :hi:

Offline zxc

The house policy is NO EXTRAS. If a girl provides the service, it is included in the price. If the girl does not provide the service, she will not do it for an extra.

Just ask the madam. There are two and they are both nice in this house.

Keep in mind that this house is very busy. You can go there for a presentation and meet all the girls available, however, most likely you will meet one or two. It is advised to book a date in advance to avoid disappointment.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 10:13:03 pm by zxc »

Offline hammond101

How's the level of English in this house? i.e. Can I get by with no Spanish?

Offline PK-NAZ

I only met 1 madame and her english was good. The WGs didn't know much english except a few words... shouldn't be a problem!

Offline Malvolio

You might struggle once you're in the room with a WG who has no English.  Maybe put some basic punting phrases as notes on your phone so she can read them and understand what you're after.

Offline bbois77

Largely yes, check their reviews Spalumi, see what they offer, save review and point to the activity on the Spanish version, job done!  :hi:

Offline hammond101

Largely yes, check their reviews Spalumi, see what they offer, save review and point to the activity on the Spanish version, job done!  :hi:

Thank you!