Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia — Ealing — Thai girl  (Read 2646 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6875381) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline hypoviser

Link: External Link/Members Only

Introduction:
I saw Nadia’s ad on Adultwork and liked that she was in Ealing at the time. Much less of a hassle to get there than Slough, where I believe she currently works. I messaged her on WhatsApp and connecting was easy. I arranged the booking 1 day ahead and had zero issues with that.

Looks:
She’s a good looking Thai overall. Cute and young looking face, with nicely done make up. She is taller than I expected (I’m used to south East Asian girls being around 5’2 in height but she was closer to 5’5 if I recall correctly?). She’s fairly lean and has an enhanced butt as well as boobs. Good feminine curves overall and quite sexy. If you’re going for a plastic “Barbie” look then she fits that profile perfectly. I liked her tits but the butt looked a bit too unnatural for my tastes. Although I’m sure most guys would be into her looks.

Service:
Nice and professional but don’t expect a GFE — She does her job well. Greeted me at the door and offered me a glass of water as I walked in. I stripped off and wait for her to stash the cash away. She came back and gave me a nice OWO for a couple minutes. She was very open to my requests and compliant. For example, when I asked for standing OWO she’d get right into it without hesitation. Eventually put on the condom and fucked her in missionary. I liked watching her big fake tits bounce around in this position. I’d gently play with them , and she had no problems with that. I fucked get doggy style too. Eventually I came in her mouth after round 2 of OWO.

Price:
Some guys might balk at this but I paid for 1 hour with OWO, deep throat and CIM as extras. It worked out to 140 + 20 + 20 + 20 = 200. But I was okay with that. I wouldn’t pay more and this was just about at my limit given her looks and services. Maybe next time I’d get 30 minutes because I finished way faster than I expected (due to own stamina).

Conclusion:
She’s a great SP. I had a good time in the end. I want to return but Slough is such a pain to get to…. I wish Thai SPs would all just stay in central London, oh well..

« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 10:35:36 am by hypoviser »

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for your review. Seems l'm not tempted of this one.

Offline Bangman

Thanks for your review. Seems l'm not tempted of this one.

Totally agree, especially when theirs no dfk....plenty of good choices with much better vfm in central London, I.e. Olinas