Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babydolltamara- Canary Wharf - danger  (Read 1966 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6983217) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Donnywonders

This meeting did not take place

Comms: text and was told to come to a hotel chain in Canary Wharf

Texted to come to the room got lost and we exchanged texts back and forth she came out to look for me and finally found the room as I was about to enter I heard male voices inside the room did a swift u turn and headed back texted her saying I heard male voices as you would expect got abused via text she said why would I rob you if there is security at the hotel but left and though that was a close shave.

Wanted to warn any potential punters she bounces around but is primary based in Earl’s External Link/Members Only

Offline last_days_of_logan

This meeting did not take place

Comms: text and was told to come to a hotel chain in Canary Wharf

Texted to come to the room got lost and we exchanged texts back and forth she came out to look for me and finally found the room as I was about to enter I heard male voices inside the room did a swift u turn and headed back texted her saying I heard male voices as you would expect got abused via text she said why would I rob you if there is security at the hotel but left and though that was a close shave.

Wanted to warn any potential punters she bounces around but is primary based in Earl’s External Link/Members Only

Thanks pal, appreciate the warning

how do you know she came out to look for you? Did you actually see her?

Also you said you found the room and were about to enter....how? Was the door already open? Did you see her walk into the room with the guys in?

Offline Donnywonders

We were exchanging text messages and she said I’m out by the lift in a school girls uniform when I did find the room I was about to knock and enter when I heard male voices in the room.

Did a u turn quickly and left she texted me and said it was a phone call and that’s why I heard male voices but been in this game too long to know to trust your instincts

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=361636.0

Current profile format

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447366334594

BDSM
BDSM (giving)
BDSM (receiving)
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Domination (giving)
Domination (receiving)
Face Sitting
Facials
Female Ejaculation
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Spanking (giving)
Striptease
Sub games
Toys
Travel Companion
Uniforms

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Atrueyorkie

That first picture in the red looks so familiar, I’m sure this one has had a previous profile.

Yeah I would have done the same thing, can’t take a chance like that. She could easily be lying about it being a phone call and that could have been a trap and before you realise it could have been too late

Offline Atrueyorkie

“I heard male voices” - multiple? Damn