Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty-british-chloe - Aldgate - Deepthroat / rimming  (Read 3824 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6697417) (23 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Outrageous-Sky-3664

External Link/Members Only

Comms: text her number a few days in advance, my proposed time didn't initially work, however Chloe moved something around to accommodate - very appreciated.

Price: £300 for 1 hour

Location: Flat in Aldgate. Nice modern bathroom and functional bedroom, with a large ,mirrored wardrobe to the side of the bed

Appearance:  She's hot! Great, toned body, incredible tits (fake), good tan. Face is pretty, the pictures give you a fairly good indication.

Services: DFK, RO, OWO, DT, Rimming, CIM, Sex in couple positions

Flat was easy to find, down a quiet side street near Aldgate station, away from main streets.

Let in and climb a few flights of stairs, to be let in by Chloe.

First impressions were great, in front of me was stood a slim, toned, tanned beauty, in colourful lingerie and high heels. Very friendly and chatty to break the ice, before being shown to the shower.

After the shower I was beckoned into the bedroom and ask by Chloe to sit on the bed. Here, she slowly removes my towel and starts to tease me, rubbing her bum and tits over my lap and face, with bouts of DFK.

After a few minutes, Chloe asks me lie back and she gets in position, kneeling between my legs. She then looks at my cock, moving her hair behind her and says 'yay deepthroat', then proceeds to devour my knob the whole way down until her nose is firmly pressed against my stomach, where she holds for 10 seconds.

After 5/10 mins of very deep OWO, Chloe suggests rimming, which I have never tried before. I'm ask to hold my legs up, whilst she gets to work - with a great view of chloe in the mirror to the side. More of a novelty than feeling great, but she put a lot of effort in, and with regular alternating with incredible DT, I was kept happy.

After a short while of rimming/ OWO combo, I asked Chloe to focus purely on OWO, and quickly enough I was emptying myself deep in her mouth. Chloe was sure to keep going until every drop was collected.

Intra/round, we had a decent chat and a bit of a message, Chloe was quick to move things onto round 2.

Round 2 consisted of more OWO/DP, RO on Chloe (which she really got into, very wet pussy). We moved onto sex in mish and then doggy. Didn't last long in doggy, Chloe was looking great on all fours, combine with dirty talk and giving me a very sexy look via the mirror.

Quick clean-up and shower to finished, was out in 55 mins (my choice).

In conclusion, a bit expensive, but a good time overall. DT was her speciality, it was great!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 04:20:47 pm by Outrageous-Sky-3664 »