Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Summers - Ultra busty, Heathrow Tour  (Read 3836 times)

27 review(s) for AVA-SUMMERS (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline TallnHung

The Lady:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Massive tits, enhganced but you cant tell, curves in all the right places, no fat at all.
Looks just like the pictures and in my eyes good looking too.
Dressed to please and she delivered.  Best representation of her is her squatting profile pic.

The Short version:
£120 for 30 minutes.
DFK, OWO, Titfuck, more OWO, RO and sex in CG & Mish. Cum in bag.

The Long version:
Have been in a punting slump recently and needed a pick me up.
Happened in May during one of her Heathrow tours.
Had seen a few reviews here and was gagging to see her after seeing the pictures.
Set up a 30 minute visit, good hotel on Bath Road, has parking at reasonable price.

Arrived and she was dressed to please in a leather look basque that hardly controlled her tits at all and she has a big booty too if thats your thing.
Asked for and had a shower and she gave me a bottle of water.
Quick life chat then asked what I wanted and I said a GFE with OWO, RO and some play with those massive tits.
So she initiated DFK and I went for it.  Seems she really gets into it.
Sooh her massive tits are out and even though she's very clear they are enhanced they felt very soft and real to me.  Like AngelXXX in Walsall's but to me better tits.  I sucked and played with them like a starving infant.
Next my towel has been removed and she's stroking my cock and we DFK and then goes down between my legs.  Her OWO is epic, really good, some of the best.  Wet, often deep and real cock worhsip OWO.  Soon Im scared Im going to cum too soon so more DFK and she kneels in fromt of me and gives me a sext tit show, squeesszing them together, wrapping them round my cock and titfucking me as she flicks her tongue off the end all while giggling away.  I was really getting off on this.  All her gear comes off and now she's at 90 degrees to me and takes my cock in her mouth for some more extended OWO which is an amazing sight as I hold a pony tail of hait up and watch her go to town.
Im really horny now so have to get some RO in and this is where it gets to be great fun with her wrrithing, moaning and bucking on my tongue for a good 10 minutes.  She moves so much its hard to lock on ut I do my best and she seems to really enjoy it as much as I do.
Eventually I have to stop, could have stayed all day, but know time is running and roll on my back as she sucks me some more so I'm solid and then rolls the condom on.  She Squats over me and slides down, her pussy is tight and its gripping me and she squat fucks me really hard as I grab her tits and alternate DFKing her as she rides me.  I never cum up hill, well not often so I ask if we can go mish and shes on her back, ultra flexible with her legs in the air and me sliding into her to the balls, some vigorous fucking, she's swearing again and Im pushing her knees up around her tits and the sight of the tits rocking, her moaning and me balls deep and I cum in the bag.
We chat more, I dress, she gives me a kiss as I leave and I pay as I walk out the door.  Wasnt even sure she remembered but I did.

So, I really rate her, younger than my usual but those tits are epic.  Wish I had longer an got to cum all over them but maybe thats for next time.
Way above my normal 30 minute limit but as a big tit present to myself I feel like it was worth it, just not a frequent thing which is a shame as at £100 I'd see her as frequent as I could.
Highly recommended for any big tit, curves and big ass fans out there.

Online Punterperson1971

Mate great review there I saw and reviewed her last week glad you enjoyed yourself she is something else isn’t she her body is fantastic and those tits look almost natural great look on her body,and I agree on the comparison to xxxangelxxx

Offline TallnHung

Yeah she's pretty much my perfect body type :)

Offline JonasG

Yeah same.

Shame she doesn't come down Heathrow more often.

Offline Shadow314

Warning about this SP: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=342716.0

Sorry you had to go through that, she's definitely one to avoid.  Thanks for posting!