Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babylon Girls, Lissa, Baker street  (Read 2195 times)

Offline addihash94

External Link/Members Only

1.5hour £300

At 3 in morning I got the urge to see a lovely lady and at that time regular would be asleep so hopped on my phone found the babylon website and texted them to see who was available
They promptly sent me lissa's name i checked her out on the website  and confirmed nice and easy

Location 5 mins from Baker Street Station large building small fit for purpose room

The girl looked much better in real life then the pictures that they have on the website she was very friendly and chatty

I was not offered offered a shower but I would have had one we exchanged moneys I stripped off and she provided me with some ow it was OK no deep throat but lot's of tongue action we
69 'ed for a min she hopped on I popped in the bag. Chatted for a bit it's her birthday this week round 2 a little more head to get the old chap going then doggy mish and matter how much I tried couldn't get a second pop and tried. She was a friendly polite girl I didn't expect gfe but wanted a little bit more engagement ment she was a bit detached but it was also 4am so

It's a weak positive for me I don't think i would return in a rush
And doubt I'll be doing any late night punting again for a while either

Offline Momodan38

Babylonia Girls instead of Babylon Girls… Is that a slip of the tongue from a ancient history buff?

Cheers for the review :drinks:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Tx for the review Addihash :hi: Was DFK available or did you perhaps not try to find out?

Offline addihash94

Tx for the review Addihash :hi: Was DFK available or did you perhaps not try to find out?

I did not try to find out

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks Addihash; I might...