Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Aliceza Bua - Winchester incall  (Read 1717 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6919209) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ShyButAlsoHorny

Girl

External Link/Members Only

Price
£60 for 15 mins

Services
OW, covered sex, kissing

Positive
Tall, slim Thai girl. Way above the advertised 5’6” - that’s my height and she’s easily north of 5’8”.  Friendly and welcoming but…

Neutral
…very very limited comms.  There’s debate on here if she is actually a post-op TS.  I have to say I’m left wondering if I’ve just shagged such an individual.  Her face isn’t “naturally” pretty however she has lovely soft olive skin and a nice tight waist.  Her voice (what little I heard of it) could easily be considered either genuine feminine or TS feminine

Negative
She didn’t allow me to see or touch her pussy.  A roaming hand of mine started to explore between her thighs - there was an excessive amount of lube seemingly already applied as it was all over her inner thighs and she would not let my hand reach high enough to explore.  She also hid her privates from me at all times.  Tight body and boobs with feminine looking nipples but I really couldn’t tell if they were real or fake.  Also no offer of positions - she climbed on in an odd sort of squatting cowgirl style. I had to close my eyes and lose myself in the feel of her arse, waist and tits and eventually came in the bag.  Usual attentive Thai clean up etc afterwards.

Overall rating neutral as she did everything that was discussed via text, but something just felt “off” and although I came inside her hard I won’t be in any hurry to return. Neutral rather than negative as I’m sensing a growing “TS” itch that I need to scratch (never been with one but would love to experience a feminine body with a cock) and this has kind of reassured me that I could enjoy this.

Offline funlovingguy

looks like you knocked a Bloke mate, Thai and genuine female is a art to identify many greats have scummed to the feat and nutted in arse and hoping it was the pussy

Offline ShyButAlsoHorny

Wasn’t sure if she was hiding things due to the short length of my booking - but I’ve been around the block enough to know something wasn’t right.

Happy to notch this one up as my first TS experience - like I said her body was lovely to hold and had a satisfying nut at the end.

Offline GingerNuts

Pretty conclusive and:

An example of this to back up my comment is
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She confirmed by text she is post op

Moved to Transgender Reviews.

Online webpunter

quality  :lol:
aiming for the easy pink & in this case potting the not so difficult brown
sensibly priced post SPs who look fit & where there's a reasonable chance that you you can't tell are hard to cum by
really must get round to scratching the post itch, as a one off [ ok twice if i like it  ;) ]
anyways if you cant tell it technically doesnt count, well unless you want it to  :D

looks like you knocked a Bloke mate, Thai and genuine female is a art to identify many greats have scummed to the feat and nutted in arse and hoping it was the pussy

Offline ShyButAlsoHorny

Well it’s fair to say this is a particular notch on my bed post I wasn’t expecting to achieve when I woke up yesterday morning!

All good though - I was desperate for a shag and had a good time.   What intrigues me though is she charges £30 extra for anal - so did I pot the brown or was it her “pussy”? 🤔

Anyway I’d recommend her if you want to scratch that particular itch.