Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia Exclusive girl - Thai fuck doll - Fulham (now Canary Wharf)  (Read 9258 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6769788) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6875381) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline smellychip

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1hr plus £30 for CIM = £150

She's moved to Canary Wharf so irrelevant now but flat was near Fulham pools. Replies to texts were quick. Tried to book 1 day ahead but she told me to msg her on the day. On the day after we confirmed via texts she asked me to text her again 1hr prior to reconfirm. I'm guessing she's popular so probably conveyer belt.

Pros

+ Looks wise she is like a fuck doll. Waist length black hair, huge bolt ons, big fake lips, tiny waist, big ass (ass implants for sure), fake eyelashes. The works. Hadn't made a huge effort, was wearing a neglige and had fluffly slippers on. Some light makeup. Smelt nice
+ In the room we confirmed services, she asked if I wanted a shower but I'd had one at home so she left to stash the cash and came back
+ Got down to it. Ample kissing, a little bit of tongue, her lips are so pumped though it was a bit like kissing a rubber doll :-) She said she wanted to suck my cock so down she went
+ BJ was good, got down deep, let me push her head down lightly. Pace a little frantic she was obviously working hard to make me cum quick. Took instructions reasonably well when I told her how to position herself and to make eye contact while sucking me off. After a few min of this she offered to put a condom on but I told her to keep sucking. I warned her when I was going to cum and told her to keep sucking which she did, but she still pulled off a bit early
+ Decent massage in between rounds even though she has zero training. Good English. From what I could gather she had a rich boyfriend in Thailand who pampered her but they broke up and she needed money which is why she's now sucking our dicks in London
+ Sucked me off to get me hard again. She offered to put a condom on but I wanted to taste her pussy, I asked her if she liked it and she kind of shrugged but I went down anyway. Lovely pussy, let me finger her, she was wet and moaned etc. Eventually came or pretended to and then said "let's fuck".
+ Used lube. Took pounding in various positions even though I could tell from her face there was some discomfort. Pussy reasonably tight. When I could feel the sap rising again I pulled the condom off and came in her mouth for a 2nd time. She took it well
+ Showered and left. All in was there about 50min

Cons
- None really but I can see she will be popular so risk she will get jaded. Works 6 days a week

Good to know

/She was sharing flat with another girl. I didn't see her but I heard them speak. When I left another punter had arrived for her friend, his Brompton bike was in the lounge. I pretended to steal it and "Nadia" laughed. Punt over

Offline tightfoot69

Happy for you and she looks great but she has just messed me around tonight. An absolute piss taker.

I’m tempted to give her a negative review. Can I ask if she replied straight away when you reconfirmed an hour before?

Offline yon yonson

Looks great and tempted to book this weekend. How close to pictures would you say, as they do look like a lot of photoshop. She looks very feminine and not trans but likely or not? Probably a bit of unconscious prejudice from myself but just wanted to check.

Offline Lorachoop

seems a conveyor belt operation is in progress. Won't guarantee a time in advance and asks you to "text me 1 hour before". So you cannot plan ahead. If you do text 1 hour before, you will get no reply as she would have booked someone else. you also get 1 line replies and she won't speak on phone, text only.
I will most likely avoid it unless I am in the area and can get a booking immediately. Be careful with this one as if you have to travel far to see her, could ruin your day!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 03:20:18 am by Lorachoop »

Offline tightfoot69

seems a conveyor belt operation is in progress. Won't guarantee a time in advance and asks you to "text me 1 hour before". So you cannot plan ahead. If you do text 1 hour before, you will get no reply as she would have booked someone else. you also get 1 line replies and she won't speak on phone, text only.
I will most likely avoid it unless I am in the area and can get a booking immediately. Be careful with this one as if you have to travel far to see her, could ruin your day!

Yes, as I discovered last night. We agreed on 10pm. I arrived at her postcode only to be told she is not available until 11:30pm. She then pretended she knew nothing of our arranged booking at 10pm.

Offline rover_100

Having much the same experience booking. Tried to book for the folowing day and getting cryptic, confused replies. I'm speaking in short, pointed, plain English sentences. She's fucking hot but the red flags are already being thrown up.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 08:39:52 am by rover_100 »

Offline LLPunting

Pls post your neg reviews gents so the issue is more obvious and she (and the crew) is clearly signalled as a (currently) unreliable operation.

Offline smellychip

Lads, in response to your questions yes she replied promptly to all my texts. She seemed to be doing the comms herself. I also got brief 3 word answers on the texts. This was in the morning/early in the day though. In the afternoon/evening I can imagine she is getting overwhelmed. In my review I did warn this is a possibility and the fact she didn't take bookings the day before strongly hinted at this!
I'm guessing she's popular so probably conveyer belt.
Looks like it's happened faster than I expected though, first come first served basically

She's definitely not trans though, I'd bet my house on it

Offline JonasG

Happy for you and she looks great but she has just messed me around tonight. An absolute piss taker.

I’m tempted to give her a negative review. Can I ask if she replied straight away when you reconfirmed an hour before?

You should post a negative, not just be tempted.

Anytime you get screwed over, post a negative.

Offline tightfoot69

You should post a negative, not just be tempted.

Anytime you get screwed over, post a negative.

I will do later. It seems I am not the only one by other posts.

Offline rover_100

Pls post your neg reviews gents so the issue is more obvious and she (and the crew) is clearly signalled as a (currently) unreliable operation.

Can you post a review if there was never a meet scheduled?

Offline LLPunting

Can you post a review if there was never a meet scheduled?

Per the Site Rules you can only review if a booking is agreed. 

If you've been having a mare just trying to book then it's fair dos to post a (contrary) comment as you've done on an existing review, perhaps even better to do so on a positive so those who are remiss in their research are given every friendly steer about potential issues.  Thanks for that.

If you persevere then please do post a review, certainly if they then let you down.  :hi:

Your experience serves to highlight just how many leeches are lurking here because if she's been chockah for days since the positives dropped that's dozens of punters who are abusing this site and not reviewing.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 03:13:23 pm by LLPunting »

Offline rover_100

Per the Site Rules you can only review if a booking is agreed. 

If you've been having a mare just trying to book then it's fair dos to post a (contrary) comment as you've done on an existing review, perhaps even better to do so on a positive so those who are remiss in their research are given every friendly steer about potential issues.  Thanks for that.

If you persevere then please do post a review, certainly if they then let you down.  :hi:

Your experience serves to highlight just how many leeches are lurking here because if she's been chockah for days since the positives dropped that's dozens of punters who are abusing this site and not reviewing.

Yeah, you need only see how many contributors are in these forums and how many views a thread gets. This thread is 3 days old, and has been viewed 3,100 times.

Offline tony22

3,200 now....out of interest I randomnly clicked on some of the people logged on and it's amazing how many have been members for several years, 0 reviews. wrong thread really to make the point, and it's been said before, but if you're taking advantage of intel, give some back or move along.

Offline LLPunting

3,200 now....out of interest I randomnly clicked on some of the people logged on and it's amazing how many have been members for several years, 0 reviews. wrong thread really to make the point, and it's been said before, but if you're taking advantage of intel, give some back or move along.

Take a look at reviews mentioning BB.  I posted a number of B&S walk-outs yet the one mentioning BB got over 200 more views.

Offline PilotMan

It's nearly 4,000 now.

On any given day the vast majority of users logged on will have zero reviews, and the vast majority of those will have zero posts, and a significant proportion will have been members for several years.

I've asked many long standing members with zero reviews who post asking for numbers, SP information and other intel to provide a review as per the site ethos and rules. Very few respond, they have no intention of giving back. One member even stated that he thought it was "mental" that he was expected to post reviews. He hasn't since posted but continues to login daily.

My personal view is that we should automatically ban non-contributors after a period of time, say one year.

Offline rover_100

My personal view is that we should automatically ban non-contributors after a period of time, say one year.

Not an awful idea IMO. Long as we can ringfence the forum off of public view so the parasites still can't leech.

Offline Maverick1808

It's nearly 4,000 now.

I’ve always thought exactly the same, it wouldn’t even be difficult to do. If a user hasn’t contributed at least 1 review every 12 months or so then get rid.

I bet there’s hundreds on here who’ve been members for years and never posted a damn thing but are out have a whale of a time with SP’s courtesy of our reviews  :angry:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 12:14:34 pm by Maverick1808 »

Offline JonasG

Just clicked a few currently online.

First five I clicked, none of them with any posts or reviews and with registration dates going back years (2015 to 2017).

They know posting anything will get them noticed as no reviews, so they just stay as 0 posts and 0 reviews for years and years.

Mad.

Offline 0mard3000

It's nearly 4,000 now.

On any given day the vast majority of users logged on will have zero reviews, and the vast majority of those will have zero posts, and a significant proportion will have been members for several years.

I've asked many long standing members with zero reviews who post asking for numbers, SP information and other intel to provide a review as per the site ethos and rules. Very few respond, they have no intention of giving back. One member even stated that he thought it was "mental" that he was expected to post reviews. He hasn't since posted but continues to login daily.

Agreed! Just ban the leeches.

Offline tony22

I guess the rule might force people to post fake reviews to keep within the rules, But I reckon a fair number wouldn't be brave enough to step out of the shadows, and there's enough of us reading and spotting fake reviews that would lead to a banning - wasn't there a similar exercise before? Sorry, taken over the review of Nadia. Or don't announce it, change the rule, have a purge?

Offline LkyPnt_69

I’ll put my hat in the ring as fall into the reader of reviews and less active in posting (or actually meeting for punts). Mainly due to my travel schedule around europe. Have been following this as looking for a spicy Thai dinner in the coming weeks and have her and Jessica baby shark in Woking on the hit list. My take is that any attempt to book days in advance is useless as plans change so best to have a few lined up and try on the day (1st come 1st served as someone noted). The. It’s down to the luck of the gods.
In some ways toftt is better (despite the cash outlay) as you may be disappointed in not getting your Thai green curry one evening and may have to settle for some polish alternate or an English muffin that may leave you with a bad taste but for us readers it will help others from making future mistakes.
If I manage to line her or someone else up will post the review / feedback.