Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bradford Paki Whore  (Read 3253 times)

Offline Creasy

New on here  :hi: :hi:

Keen to TOFFT and leave my first review,  but cautious about this being Pakistani Fuckslut....., especially at £160 for the hour....

Anyone seen this lady ? -

External Link/Members Only

Offline Yogi_bear

overdone

She looks ok in the photo but not at that price

Offline cueball

Weren't she linked to paki fuck slut?

Sister or same person?

Offline RadioKid

Weren't she linked to paki fuck slut?

Sister or same person?

It wasn't the "sister" lol. That was from a random comment made by UKP user with a massive chip on his shoulder for no reason and said user was called out by other users. Likely his sister or missus got the Kebab from an Asian fella

This girl (and/or friend) had a few worrying reviews on a few other forums that mentioned bad hygiene, poor body hair grooming (a common issue with indian and pakistani women) and above all, indifference to potential Barebacking - which stemmed from apparent drug use.

The account was then deleted/abandoned and another account popped up which was also deleted/abandoned so perhaps the girl took some time out or maybe even caught something,

At £160 ph, sounds way far fetched.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 10:13:54 pm by RadioKid »

Offline mm86

I saw this girl earlier this month in little germany, and as I saw pakistani fuckslut several times can confirm it's definitely not her. Pretty sure they're not related either as they don't look or act anything like each other.
Been meaning to write a review on her, along with the other thousand girls I've seen since my last review, but she was decent. One of the best blowjobs I've ever had and an alright fuck too.

Offline Tricks

I saw this girl earlier this month in little germany, and as I saw pakistani fuckslut several times can confirm it's definitely not her. Pretty sure they're not related either as they don't look or act anything like each other.
Been meaning to write a review on her, along with the other thousand girls I've seen since my last review, but she was decent. One of the best blowjobs I've ever had and an alright fuck too.

thanks for the clarification :hi: I look forward to reading your reviews :drinks:

She's still too dear though at £160!!

Offline munterhunter

I got the impression it was Pakistani Fuckslut but even if it isn't £160 an hour is OTT for Bradford 100 - 120 seems more sensible but hey if she can get 160 good luck to her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oooh MrMM you devil.  :cool: :cool:

This is a review I do want to read.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Abs

I must back up mm86 on this one. Having also seen both this girl and Pakistani fuck slut, can also confirm they are definitely different people and almost definitely not related. In fact, if you believe what they say, they are from different towns in the Yorkshire area. I'll put in a proper review when I can but agree with mm86 again in that she gives a fantastic blowjob. And she's got great tits too.  Only real downside, and it may be a deal breaker for some, is that her legs weren't shaved. Don't know if that's normal for her or if I just caught her on the wrong day.

Offline cueball

You lads that have podged this one really should be doing a proper review.

It's all well and good posting the odd comment but it's much better to get it down in review form.

5 minutes and its done, it doesn't need to be a novel, just get the facts in and that'll do.

Offline YorkshireLad

It's all well and good posting the odd comment but it's much better to get it down in review form.

5 minutes and its done, it doesn't need to be a novel, just get the facts in and that'll do.

+1

Need to know if the hairy legs was a one off or is she like that for every punter?

Offline mm86

yeah, fair point, keep meaning to, but just never get round to it, but its true that this place has given me so much value and saved me so much wasted time and money, only fair to share my experiences, especially girls who haven't been reviewed yet..

But yeah, like the other chap said, did have an absolutely cracking pair of tits, but will put full details in review, probably this weekend.