Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels guest friendly?  (Read 867 times)

Offline UKDave51

Hi all  I`m thinking of trying something different next weekend and booking into a London hotel an booking some outcall massages.
My question is this, are the girls allowed to come to the room without being stopped?  sorry if i sound thick but I`ve never done the hotel thing before.
I`m sure there are a few experienced old hands here that can give me a heads up on this.

Online finn5555

Of course they can most hotels don’t care, they are known to go to reception and ask for you so suggest you get her to text when she arrives and go down to meet

Online MLawro93

Hotels don't care. They get that discretion is important. Unless you look some shady character, you'll be fine!

Offline hendrix

As others have said, they really don't care. Best to meet her outside though, as an increasing number of places have keycarded lifts.

Offline AndromedaX

Boutique/independent hotels are less likely to have carded lifts

Online southcoastpunter

having done some work for a few medium and high(ish)end hotels i can say they DO care - but ONLY IF it becomes public. No hotel wants to be publically known for being somewhere that men bring prostitutes back to. That would damage their reputation and business model.

However, if you and the lady are descreet, dress and behave appropriately they will not not know or turn a blind eye. Afterall they want your business too! So just be sensible, descreet and yes maybe meet her outside and walk in confidently and know where you are going (not having to look around  and perhaps drawwing attention to yourself). It goes on a lot and only the daft ones have any problems!

Offline Anadin

Hotels don't care about A single guest, they might care about a lot of them though and that's why WGs run into trouble working incalls at a hotel. The other way round looks like a single bloke who got lucky. I'd agree with meeting her though.