Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dalston stripper nights  (Read 2178 times)

Offline goofy

I used to attend the Dalston stripper nights before the pandemic. Does anyone know if these events are still taking place? I emailed one of the people involved but they always take forever to reply.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 03:44:31 pm by goofy »

Offline apple-paul

yes, they are still taking place.

Offline goofy

yes, they are still taking place.

May I ask how you know please?  :)  Did you attend or hear from someone who attended one?

I ask because they used to be listed on an events calendar on a website but they no longer appear there.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 05:38:10 pm by goofy »

Offline apple-paul

I was there last week....it's on weds and friday. Weds is currently a mix of strippers and fetish, so there will be naked guys getting whipped and stuff in between the strippers, fridays normal stripper and private dance stuff. I never saw any lineup on the internet, they do occasionally show events on fetlife, but they also send out a text with the line-up on the day.

Offline IG88b

Apple-Paul - were the usual black girls still there? I should make it down in April and fancy seeing if it’s still worth it? Cheers!

Offline apple-paul

Yep, I think some, maybe most, of the black girls I remember from before the lock down have been back regularly or occasionally. Kia, Kelly, Santana, Nikki, Dani and more.

Offline goofy

I was there last week....it's on weds and friday. Weds is currently a mix of strippers and fetish, so there will be naked guys getting whipped and stuff in between the strippers, fridays normal stripper and private dance stuff. I never saw any lineup on the internet, they do occasionally show events on fetlife, but they also send out a text with the line-up on the day.

Thank you very much for the information. That's correct, they used to display the dates on Fetlife. But they don't appear there anymore. Although like you say, I've never seen a lineup of who's going to be there. just pot luck on the day as you turn up. Good to know though.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 10:07:38 pm by goofy »

Offline goofy

Apple-Paul - were the usual black girls still there? I should make it down in April and fancy seeing if it’s still worth it? Cheers!

I too hope to make it down soon this month or next.

Offline IG88b

Yep, I think some, maybe most, of the black girls I remember from before the lock down have been back regularly or occasionally. Kia, Kelly, Santana, Nikki, Dani and more.

Cheers mate, sounds good. Keep hoping Brooke will appear again, but happy with that 👍

Offline Griffin75

Does anyone have anymore details on this?
How to attend, cost etc?
Sounds interesting

Offline goofy

Not that I didn't believe you, but one of the organiser people from Fetlife just got back to me and confirmed what you said. Wednesday and Thursday from 7-11pm.  :thumbsup:

Offline apple-paul

Didn't know they were back opening on Thursday again, I only know weds and friday, although they did have a big night last saturday apparently, a big fetish do.

I had seen Brooke there once or twice since the start of the lockdown, but only to meet friends, not dance, I think. If you come along, one of the other girls will probably know if she's likely to come back any time soon.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 01:57:03 pm by apple-paul »

Offline goofy

Didn't know they were back opening on Thursday again, I only know weds and friday, although they did have a big night last saturday apparently, a big fetish do.

I had seen Brooke there once or twice since the start of the lockdown, but only to meet friends, not dance, I think. If you come along, one of the other girls will probably know if she's likely to come back any time soon.

My apologies. It is WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY only.

I just checked the message again. Which I've copied and pasted below:

Yes every Wednesday & Friday, 7pm till 11pm

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 02:02:39 pm by goofy »