Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS MissMinx - CR4 Mitcham. Any info?  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Sirfistalot

I've just seen this profile on AW, cant find any intel on her, any one out there know anything about her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CaptainRock

Ive been struggling to remember my password for this site for months now. By some miracle I guessed it right today! Which is great as I can start leaving reviews again and crucially, answer this thread.

Short answer - awful. Avoid. Nuff said I think. Worst tgirl ive ever met and its seriously lead me to think im best to avoid them entirely going forward. Extreme maybe but seems wise.
I turned down the option to meet several other girls instead to choose her and suffice to say...regrets, Ive had a few.
Any other info you might want let me know. Take care

Offline Sirfistalot

Ive been struggling to remember my password for this site for months now. By some miracle I guessed it right today! Which is great as I can start leaving reviews again and crucially, answer this thread.

Short answer - awful. Avoid. Nuff said I think. Worst tgirl ive ever met and its seriously lead me to think im best to avoid them entirely going forward. Extreme maybe but seems wise.
I turned down the option to meet several other girls instead to choose her and suffice to say...regrets, Ive had a few.

Wow, sounds like a horrific meet. What was so bad?

Offline DrMILFLover

I tried PM/direct messaging you as I respect you may not wish to post such details openly, especially when visiting a TS. Unfortunately I got an error message "Your account can only reply to messages recieved from other members, you cannot send messages to other members that have not contacted you before." presumably as I've only got 17 posts and 1 review so far

I found MissMinx on AW and was considering meeting her. Could you possibly tell me (my DMs are open though you have to message me first as I can't send DMs to people who haven't messaged me before) why it was so bad/ what red flags to look for? I would be very grateful if you could help me here

I googled MissMinx and couldn't find much about her online at all. I found this profile External Link/Members Only which has the same telephone number on it : +447592153590

Offline DildoMeLee

Can you just post it here (or copy me in the PM), I have msged MM twice asking for some details but no reply in the last week, the msg gets read and ignored. Cheers

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

Can you just post it here (or copy me in the PM), I have msged MM twice asking for some details but no reply in the last week, the msg gets read and ignored. Cheers

Same here got no reply. I was thinking about giving it a go as she seems one of the more convincing ones out there.