Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Merry Christmas everyone on ukpunting!  (Read 1295 times)

Offline puntingking

I wish everyone on here a merry Christmas and all the best for the next 12 months ahead in 2022.

I also wish everyone more punting great experience for 2022.

Have a great Christmas  everyone  :hi:

Offline Billy no mates

I have my first 2022 punt booked with a gorgeous looking TOFTT, in the first week of January, hoping for a much better punting year next year.

Have a great Christmas all, enjoy the festivities, also have a happy new year.

Online mr.bluesky

I wish everyone on here a merry Christmas and all the best for the next 12 months ahead in 2022.

I also wish everyone more punting great experience for 2022.

Have a great Christmas  everyone  :hi:

:drinks: a merry Christmas to one and all. May all your punts be good ones  :thumbsup:

Offline mh

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all get what you really want for Christmas, though I suppose it might be a bit of a surprise to your other half were you to unwrap a gorgeous, sex-obsessed woman half her age.

:drinks:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Normally wouldn't post a message like this but its heart felt... Merry Christmas all and thanks to all the members and contributors.

In what's been a absolutely rubbish year this site has really helped me and I've enjoyed all the banter, advice etc. Yes I came for the punting and reports etc but it's nice to talk to people about other things too so thanks all  :drinks:

Offline alabama1

Normally wouldn't post a message like this but its heart felt... Merry Christmas all and thanks to all the members and contributors.

In what's been a absolutely rubbish year this site has really helped me and I've enjoyed all the banter, advice etc. Yes I came for the punting and reports etc but it's nice to talk to people about other things too so thanks all  :drinks:
My sentiments too. Merry christmas everyone. Stay safe  :drinks:

Online WARSZAWA16

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody.

Online simon07

Santa baby - I have been mostly good this year. Can me and my mates at UKP have great punts in 2022 :angelgirl: :hi:

Offline B4bcock

MCAHNY

(Think I'm spending too much time reading this forum, must get out more!)

Have a good one, boys!

Offline Goldfinch

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year Everyone. :drinks:🎅

Offline sharpshoes78

Working straight through until January, please keep the jolly merriment to a minimum

Offline Elwaz74

Merry Christmas to everyone on UKPunting, Many happy punting for 2022. I have not been punting for a while and recently TOFTT, couldn't find a link for writing a review here, can someone point me in the right direction.

Offline JPin

Anyone punted on Christmas Day?!

Offline puntingking

Anyone punted on Christmas Day?!

mmmm interestingly not but I would be inclined too as a Christmas treat to myself but only if I could escape the day away from the family but I never manage to.
I would imagine though that 98% of wgs would choose not to work on that day as they probably spend time with their families also. 

Maybe it is worth starting a new thread alone for this question to see what responses you get. Not too sure if this question has been answered before but I would like to also know other responses on this question on whether they have been to see a wg on Xmas day and whether they recieved a good service or not.
Maybe they recieve a better service as people seem to be on higher spirits generally speaking this time of year.  :hi:

Offline Thephoenix

Happy Christmas me hearties!
Keep your peckers up amidst all the doom and gloom!

Had my last Christmas cracker for the year yesterday.
Now it's time to go from one Christmas bird to another. ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Cheers all, let's hope for a lot more top quality choices next year!  :drinks:

Offline lillythesavage

Merry Xmas to all, anyone else happy when it is all over :D

Online Keema

There is a favourite of mine who starts a four shift on Christmas Day at 8am - I call it that beyond the call of duty and a real service to those out on their morning Christmas walks. Jammy bastards!

Online Stevelondon

Happy punting everyone and lets not forget. Christmas is about giving.

I am looking forward to giving more in 2022 than in the last couple fo years thats for sure.

Enjoy  :drinks:

Offline Harry Monk

Merry Christmas and let's hope for a restriction free New Years punting.

Cheers to all who have contributed and grown the fellowship  :drinks:

Offline Spacecowb0y

Hope you all have a great Xmas, look after yourselves and those you hold dear. May your 2022 punting journey start with a bang an contain endless shags

Offline stevedave

Offline dubhcarr

Offline rk_1985

Merry Xmas everyone! Hope all have a cracking day  :drinks:

Offline Doormatt

Merry Christmas.
JPin... I'm off for a four hand massage tomorrow,, before another lockdown  :D

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Happy Christmas one and all 🎄

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

MCAHNY

(Think I'm spending too much time reading this forum, must get out more!)

Have a good one, boys!

What, no limmerick this year? :unknown:  I'll have a go then..

Now Santa has emptied his sacks,
Were still looking for 'Ho's with huge racks,
But what excuse do we use?
'Honey, I'm out for more booze',

Fuck it I'm stuck your's are much better.       Merry Christmas Everyone, hope 2022 is Punting is a Beaut.. :thumbsup:

Online letsbeavenue

Merry Christmas to one and all . Have a great 2022

Offline GreyDave

:hi: :hi:

Santa cums but once a year a fact you might find schooking but every time he cums ..

He always fills my socking... :D :D

Happy Christmas and New Year Lads I hope things are better for everyone next year  :hi: :hi:

Thanks to all of the Lads that TOFTT `ed some of the ones I`d looked at and I did not see as their honest reveiw either warned us or informed us :hi:

The reveiws of the "Few" warn the many and save us cash :drinks: :drinks:   And the Lucky ( B`stards    ;) ) who shagged WG`s that I just can`t seem to get booking with  :drinks:

Offline Straightsix

Merry Christmas everyone 👉👌💦
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline cash2spare

This covid shit has really ruined my punting efforts this year but I wish you all a very merry christmas, keep shagging!

Offline puntingking

This covid shit has really ruined my punting efforts this year but I wish you all a very merry christmas, keep shagging!

I wish you a better year for 2022.
Merry Christmas  :hi:

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider

Offline Landscape

Merry Christmas everyone!  :cool:

May your day be filled with good food, good company and good presents!

And may all your punts be good in 2022!  :yahoo:

Offline victor989

Merry Christmas fellow punters. But I have a gut feeling that 2022, won't be a good year for punters.

Offline puntingking

Merry Christmas fellow punters. But I have a gut feeling that 2022, won't be a good year for punters.

I may start a new thread to see what other members may think about their thoughts on the outlook of punting in 2022. The end of 2021 was not too bad in London tbh with you. I managed to find myself new wgs I have not seen before.
I am aware there have always been more variety in London than in other parts of the country. 
As I said I may start a new thread on this topic as we head  more closer to new years.
You are more than welcome to start it earlier if you wish.  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 10:55:16 pm by puntingking »

Offline Straightsix

2021 has been the best punting year so far. Should 2022 be better? well that really would be something.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline puntingking

« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 06:32:49 am by puntingking »

Offline B4bcock

What, no limmerick this year? :unknown:  I'll have a go then..

Now Santa has emptied his sacks,
Were still looking for 'Ho's with huge racks,
But what excuse do we use?
'Honey, I'm out for more booze',

Fuck it I'm stuck your's are much better.       Merry Christmas Everyone, hope 2022 is Punting is a Beaut.. :thumbsup:

Okay, just for you BLC;

The year is almost done and what a year it’s been,
Lockdown was no fun, quite a dismal scene
But the one saving grace
To put a smile on my face
Was a visit to a fit (legal) teen.

Happy New Year!  (Let's hope so, anyway).

Offline king tarzan

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all the forum 🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅...

2022!!! More super honey's 👅👅👅😋😋😋please!!🙏🙏🙏🙏and reasonable prices again!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Long live

England/London 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👊👊👊👊👊👊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊👊👊👊👊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all the forum 🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅...

Long live

Err! you missed out "Simpletto" !!!

Offline alabama1

Long live

The greatest country/city in the world  :drinks: