Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: reverse booking £0 for 168 hours  (Read 1317 times)

Online timsussex

I see someone has put out a reverse booking asking 168 hours (7 full days) for zero quid

and apparently he already has 8 offers !

now it is in Tenerife  and of course the offers might be for £000's and might be from old hags  but I'm still surprised as an all inclusive holiday could be had for £400 - which's only a good days work for a decent WG
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 04:36:45 pm by timsussex »

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
It’ll be a ‘name your price’ job, and for a week away I don’t think that’s too stupid (not a comment on the wisdom of taking a WG away for a week, but each to his own, I guess).  I mean how would you price up a week?  Would also depend what kind of thing the guy is after. 

Offline nwluvit

A Thai massage regular once asked me if I ever went to London. I said yes. She said how about you take me some time?
I thought about it, then a few years back needed to be there for 3 days. Told her. She asked if she could stay with me in the Hotel, see her friends during the day and then we could go out in the evening.
I agreed. Booked hotel-only extra was her Breakfast, paid for her train tickets (open return, as she was staying over with friends for the weekend).
Worked really well. I got a nice girl on my arm in the evening and some good sex thrown in; and before you ask-she did not use the hotel room for incall - TBH I think she was working in a Massage parlour for a friend from 10a.m till about 6pm each day. She got back around 7pm both nights we were there. Showered, made herself very presentable and we had 2 good nights.
I probably spent slightly more than normal for a 3 day visit to London, but there were no fees involved.
Costs - train tickets, bought in advance so got saver 1st class. Hotel - as said just had to pay for an additional breakfast. Extra evening meal and extra drinks over 2 evenings.
Savings - no overnight fees required. Also saved at least 1 visit to a Thai/Chinese Massage place.
She could not get her visa renewed and left UK about 3 years ago.