Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reach Unders  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Sinnerman50

When lying face down and the masseuse starts reaching under for the ball play and then playing with the tackle, my standard practice is to slowly arch my bum so that she can reach all areas from between the legs and from the side.  Keeping the bum up in the air like that can get tiring after a while and usually the massause tells you to turn over at this point.

I am thinking the next time I may go on all fours.  It may even make access easier for her. 

Do you guys arch or go on all fours?

Offline Sattob

I've both arched and, with one regular, gone on all fours. Really it's just down to the feeling.

Online mr.bluesky

Start with the arch and then go all fours  :hi:

Offline Guesswork

Ask to place a rolled up yoga mat under your lower stomach...trust me it's great. Allows nice and easy access in a very relaxed way.

Arching my back hurts in the end and tires my leg muscles and all fours just doesn't feel right to me.

Love my reach unders, could have it done for ages and I won't get bored :wackogirl:

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Love a reach under but a reach under and a pull out (so it’s pointing down) is even better. Sounds uncomfortable but I can assure you it isn’t  :thumbsup:

Offline plums

I got a couple of reach unders when I first started going for massages but they don't seem to happen s much now.  Does anyone actually ask for them at the start of the booking?

Offline sublimetoridiculous

I got a couple of reach unders when I first started going for massages but they don't seem to happen s much now.  Does anyone actually ask for them at the start of the booking?

Yes, at my local Chinese massage place I always ask for reach unders to start pretty much straight away. They seem to be more than happy to do that.

Offline Sattob

I go regularly for FBSM, to a number of places, and most girls do do a reach under, balls anyway. A few go further and reach for the Johnson too.

Offline Sinnerman50

Ask to place a rolled up yoga mat under your lower stomach...trust me it's great. Allows nice and easy access in a very relaxed way.

Thats a great idea - I think I'll try the all fours once and if that's uncomfortable then try your suggestion.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Where are you going to keep this secret yoga mat ? .... just off out to my yoga class dear haha !

Offline Waterhouse

Where are you going to keep this secret yoga mat ? .... just off out to my yoga class dear haha !
"Is that a LAWS rocket in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"  :lol:

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Not sure I get that ? LAWS rocket ? Probably being dim sorry

Offline Waterhouse

Not sure I get that ? LAWS rocket ? Probably being dim sorry
Portable rocket launcher...

Hidden Image/Members Only

i.e. "Is that a gun in your pocket, or....."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 01:15:15 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Ah yeh I got the gun in your pocket but ... just didn’t know what a LAWS was but now I can see it’s actually a roll up portable yoga mat  :lol:

Will have to get myself one of those for my upcoming “yoga” sessions particularly when I assume the downward dog pose !   :D

Offline Sinnerman50

If she has a yoga mat use that, else use a rolled pillow I suppose - which she should have.

Offline Guesswork

Lol, I don't use my own :lol: head rest pillow, rolled up towels, all do the job. Just enough to lift your groin up a few inches but you can keep fully relaxed while she has a fiddle  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

Do you guys arch or go on all fours?

I arch generally. Has anyone else ever had the two pronged approach whilst arching. One hand slipped around the underside of the belly working the shaft while at the same time the other hand going under the arse massaging the old balls?  :wacko:

Shot my load in this position a few times.  :hi:

Offline houseboot

Some are more adept at reach unders than others.

One of my favourites, who I've been seeing regularly for five years, continually reaches under from the second minute to the turnover 30 minutes later. I don't even have to arch my back with her as you soon learn to go with the flow and rock gently from side to side as her hand sweeps under.

Offline dieseldriver

I got a regular that I go on all fours for. Once she gets to my bum, I crouch down and stick it in the air. She them oils-up my crack and slides her fingers over my rim. OMG, terrific! Also one at Zen in Upminster likes to rim massage. Last time there got an 'oil check'.

Offline Sattob

I got a regular that I go on all fours for. Once she gets to my bum, I crouch down and stick it in the air. She them oils-up my crack and slides her fingers over my rim. OMG, terrific! Also one at Zen in Upminster likes to rim massage. Last time there got an 'oil check'.
That sounds divine!

Offline Strokemeplease

One of my favourite masseuses has an excellent technique where she slides her hand under and gently massages my balls with two fingers, while rubbing her thumb over and around my arsehole. I love it!