Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MASSAGE Nat69&&  (Read 1693 times)

A.Chou85

Reading reviews on here and on A/W. Many say she's much older than she states. How old is she then? Hoping she's not too old as i would probably get put off.

Thinking of booking in with her for a Nuru. Anyone else experienced her nuru or any of her services. Whats she like?

External Link/Members Only

Offas1

I've seen Natalie a couple of times, a quirky kind of girl, 40ish, great body offering a very committed great value service.

A.Chou85

Yep her reviews are very good

Bobby2611

I've seen her a few times, her nuru massage isn't really a nuru massage as such, just an oily body to body, but she's good, very nice body on her.

A.Chou85

I've seen her a few times, her nuru massage isn't really a nuru massage as such, just an oily body to body, but she's good, very nice body on her.

Hmm, i asked her once she said she uses the nuru gel on not the oil. Will make sure i confirm that if i book.

Offline Clickie

She does look pretty old indeed...body is well toned, but I would not rate the face highly. Boobs are also a bit saggy IMO.

The technique is really good... Went today and I opted for a Nuru with Oral. Came back satisfied :-)

Agree that the Nuru gel was actually a mixture of oil and something else which I couldn't figure out. Took me ages to take off.

I would not go back because I would prefer to go to someone whom I am facially and physically attracted to.