Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monday 18/03 Several Shut Parlours  (Read 1659 times)

Offline cheshireknobb

Any ideas what happening
Several Parlours shut tonight
Ladybirds, Rochdale Babes, Blue belles & Illusions
tried them all no replies those with website got closed signs up

Offline RandomGuy99

Could be many reasons including

1. They find Mondays are quiet after the weekend
2. Nobody felt like working
3. Work being done on premises

Possibly a combination of these across the different parlours

Rochdale Babes seems to say it's open part of the day and closed the rest. Their site says they jad a new girl starting. She might have bottled it and the one remaining girl might not have fancied having to service a day's worth of SSs on her own.

Offline cheshireknobb

Could be many reasons including

1. They find Mondays are quiet after the weekend
2. Nobody felt like working
3. Work being done on premises

Possibly a combination of these across the different parlours

Rochdale Babes seems to say it's open part of the day and closed the rest. Their site says they jad a new girl starting. She might have bottled it and the one remaining girl might not have fancied having to service a day's worth of SSs on her own.

LB RB & BB 24/7
Well 18/7 lol

i spoke to Rochdale around 1930 & was told night staff starting 2030
now zero replies and shut side up

Is the rumour re local elections parlours getting visits
Rochdale and Bury getting special attention those parlours near taxi ranks ?

Online Backstreetboy

GMP got a S60 do as you like permit over the weekend - breathe hard and you got pulled - believe me!  So it may be something to do with that.

Online TomTank

I saw Priya in Rochdale Babes tonight, and they did plan to open, but at least 1 girl cried off ...... they said Ramadam makes them a bit quiet which is probably why girls cry off

Offline cheshireknobb

GMP got a S60 do as you like permit over the weekend - breathe hard and you got pulled - believe me!  So it may be something to do with that.

cant have a little extra fun no more

Offline cheshireknobb

I saw Priya in Rochdale Babes tonight, and they did plan to open, but at least 1 girl cried off ...... they said Ramadam makes them a bit quiet which is probably why girls cry off

What time was this i called around 1930, was hoping to jump on something fresh if had known or told would have gone in for something that been battered pounded during day ..

FFS "Ramadam makes them a bit quiet"  tells you what you mixing it up with
ive some very big doubts about that place , some the girls really do seem spaced out ..

Dry Monday anyway

Online TomTank

visit was 4.15 but spoke to them on the phone at 7.35 to check if Aeriel was up for doing domme

Offline cheshireknobb

visit was 4.15 but spoke to them on the phone at 7.35 to check if Aeriel was up for doing domme

I Called 10 tens minutes before you then told all gone
call back at 2100 for the night shift to come on ..

how it go with Priya ?

Online TomTank

Fantastic session with Priya .... I've already reviewed her after my 1st visit, and this visit was as good.
I thought she might be Rom going as Portuguese, but I think she is genuine Portuguese, and gives a great service.

Offline cheshireknobb

Fantastic session with Priya .... I've already reviewed her after my 1st visit, and this visit was as good.
I thought she might be Rom going as Portuguese, but I think she is genuine Portuguese, and gives a great service.

cool might give her a go..
she inc most stuff or will do extras for extra dosh?

Online TomTank

I paid £20 for domme and OWO.
Definitely one who gives great service if she gets extras.

Online FlashDemon17

Quote from: cheshireknobb link=topic=399182.msg4042288#msg4042288 date=

FFS "Ramadam makes them a bit quiet"  tells you what you mixing it up with
ive some very big doubts about that place , some the girls really do seem spaced out ..

Ironic, it’s haram every other month, why in this one month do they think not doing it makes it better🤣🤣