Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young thai linda - Chelmsford TOFTT  (Read 1656 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7637222) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Welshpunter

External Link/Members Only

Comms - quick easy texts with all prices and extras listed. Saw me about 45minutes after I messaged.

Price - £60 for a quickie 15 minutes as I was sat on the fence with this one. £20 COF extra but this was done towards the end as I kept an emergency £20 in my pocket. Didn’t want to waste it if it was a shit punt.

Location - the white door. Residential area near town centre. On street parking but in residential. I’ve never seen a warden here

The girl - as in the pictures. I’ve attached most accurate. Bit curvy. Certainly not skinny. But a cute body. Age of 26 seems accurate. No older than 30.

The punt - it was a quickie. Money swapped, I stripped off and she kept her lacy top on but with her medium size boobs hanging over the top. Light kissing, seems dfk wasn’t on the cards. Could be an extra. Onto her knees and owo was good. Nice and deep and let me lightly FF her and hold it balls deep. Nice! Sex was in mish and doggy. I decided wanted to give her a facial so asked to pay the extra £20 which she was happy to. Onto her knees again, Mac off and jerked off her cute face. Took it like a champ.

A solid punt. Wished I’d done the half hour for some prolonged owo and DT. Good VFM

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simon07

Thanks for the review. Looks promising.

Offline TheChimp46

Good review - what was her English like?