Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tunisia - Port el Kantaoui - Spa Kanta  (Read 1444 times)

Offline sampat

It's been a long time since i contributed to these pages (due to my lack of activity) but i certainly think this is worth a mention. I still enjoy reading about others fun and had a quick look before a recent holiday in Port el Kantaoui, finding nothing of note. After about a week in an AI hotel i was out for a walk one afternoon when i was spoken to by an old guy sitting outside a set of metal gates. "Massage?" he enquired and pointed through the gates. A group of women were sitting talking and one of them stood up and spoke to me. Out of curiosity i wandered in and spoke to her. She asked if i was French to which i replied "No - English". She started to talk me through the available menu and offered me a package deal of Hammam, scrub and massage for 150 Dinar (about £40). I agreed to return the same time next afternoon, as i didn't have much cash with me.
Next day, on my return i was met by an older woman at the desk who proceeded with the upsell " you need longer massage - 30 minutes no good".
I thought "why not" and agreed to this for 200 Dinar (about £54).
Paid the money and led to a room by the older woman (maybe 50s) and put my valuables in a locker before being told to strip. Got to the boxers and gestured to her " on or off". She kind of tutted and said "off". I was handed a bathrobe and led to the entrance to the hammam where i was told to shower. On leaving the shower the older woman started covering me in some form of cream from a jar by the door. i was then shown into the hammam and left to sit alone and naked  :)
After 10/15 minutes the boss came back and told me to shower again. After this i was laid on the marble slab and given one of the best scrubs i have ever had Following this i was covered in a different green cream and sent back into the hammam.
Another 15 minutes and another shower and i was led back to the massage room. We were joined by another woman (maybe late20's/30's), shapely, wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt. The older lady asked who i wanted to do the massage, then laughed and walked out.
I laid on the massage table and she dried me off before beginning the massage. She started to give a fairly good massage, back, shoulders, arms, legs with no hint of anything else.
After maybe 20 minutes she leant over and whispered in my ear " francais". "No - sorry - only english" i replied - sitting up. She then said something in arabic and reached for her phone. Typing something into the phone she said " Sex?" and showed mw her phone on which were the figures "150".
Not expecting this i started apologising saying i didn't have any more money with me. "Ok - Ok" she said and i laid back on the bed. Just to make sure i hadn't got it wrong i said "150 Dinar?" and jestured a hand job. "No" she said "Sex" and jestured her whole body.
Give her her due she gave me a reasonable massage on the front, chest arms, legs, before leading me back to the shower for the final time.

I dressed and left after a pleasant hour and a half, if a little confused and taken aback.

A couple of days later i was walking past again when i caught sight of the first woman i had seen, who spoke reasonable engllsh. I went in and spoke to her. I explained what had happened and apologised saying i didn't expect this to happen and didn't have any extra cash with me. She laughed and said "are you coming back soon?" I said i couldn't manage sex but maybe a happy ending. She again laughed and said "whatever you want"

I agreed a time and returned next day. everything happened as previously with the same older lady looking after the first part of the visit up until the massage room. Again she led me into the room and left me with another 20 something shapely (if a bit on the bigger side) girl in jeans and t-shirt. First half of the massage was as good as previous, then on the turn she asked if i wanted sex. I jestured for a hand job and she smiled "OK". I asked "How much?", she smiled, shrugged her shoulders and said "what you like".
She oiled me up and started to get to work. i reached over one hand on the back of her jeans, one on the front of her t-shirt. She smiled and lifted the t-shirt up. After i stroked her boobs for a minute or so she pulled the bra up so they popped out and leaned over so i could suck on them. It didn't take long for the inevitable to happen. She put the tits away then got some paper towels and cleaned me up. She led me to the shower, then back to the massage room and dried me off. After dressing i got my wallet from the locker and gave her 50 Dinar (£13/14).

Spa Kanta is at the back of Hotel Kanta and the spa can be accessed from the road leading to the harbour (less than a 5 minute walk from the harbour).

Anyone speaking Tunisian Arabic or possibly French will be in a better position to discuss what is available and what it costs than i could manage. Nevertheless it certainly brightened up my boring 2 weeks of AI with the other half.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 11:27:49 pm by sampat »

Online Bangman

Do you know if Hamamet has any action.
Thinking of going there next year

Offline davinci123

There are many Hammams / Spa offering extras on the main streets  , very limited English, can get away with French most ladies used a pen and note pad to breakdown the cost,   I visited a few places, most if not all was not great inside,  but more importantly I didn't like anything that tickled my fancy most places wanted around 150/250TD  depending on package and time. My friend did partake at one place king spa a few mins walk from our hotel  Bel Azur when we walked in there were 5 girls to choose from he went for 30 mins , the massage was very poor and underwhelming and sex offered without a condom  :dash: I told him he was absolutely  :wacko: luckily for him he tested all clear when he got back to the UK.

Online Bangman

250TD  that's like £65 for a shite punt.
So.in simple terms.. Tunisia is shite for punting