Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wendy Redhead Cheltenham  (Read 2129 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6353472) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

£80 for about 20 minutes

Comms                      9      Prompt booking by text
Location                     4      The shit apartments near Sandford,I've learnt to accept grudgingly going there.
Wendy                       8      She's a little beauty,nice ass and I think her own tits,didn't even get to see her pussy so can't comment.Friendly enough.
Service                      3      OWO,I played with her tits and that was it.

Marking as neutral,in short I paid for an hour and walked after about 20 minutes having asked and got a refund.
I got an average BJ before I went for a play with Wendy and basically her pussy and ass seemed to be off limits,legs were crossed and she didn't seem to want to roll over either so I wasn't comfortable continuing.
We had a discussion about her advertised services and I got a refund,she was very embarrassed to be fair as I got changed in stony silence.
She also sent me a txt later explaining she doesn't like RO,fair enough but her pussy seemed almost off limits I didn't even get to look at it.
Very pretty girl shit service.

Offline dexpunt

Think I might be suspicious there was a dick down there

Offline princerico

shame, she looks hot as hell.

Offline pythago

Sorry to hear that, mate.

There is a review from 2021 confirming what you say:
2) If you want kiss and eat her pussy this is not the girl for you.

She told me she travels a lot, so if you like sweet pretty girls and don't mind limited services she is a very nice punt.

But now she charges 100 for 30min and also claims to be a red head, which she wasn't a while back. At least not a natural one.

Thanks for your review again, really helpful. Tempting profile, but on my blacklist now.