Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelita - EI - Derry  (Read 1225 times)

Offline YourLocalGP

External Link/Members Only

Visited Angelita (think there has been a profile name change recently from Angelina) recently after wanting to meet her for some time.  Was not disappointed in any way at all.  Fabulous meeting with a fabulous girl.  Her plentiful EI Reviews are not wrong.  Yes some people go a bit OTT with their write-ups, but she is definitely worthy of the number of positives and 5 stars.  If I was called Len, and could, it would be a 10 from Len!

Cost: £160
Duration: 1 hour - Incall
Services received:  Everything I wanted - GFE, plenty of French Kissing, OWO, RO, Cowgirl/Reverse Cowgirl.......

Angelita was very pleasant when I made first contact and very helpful with approximate directions until I got down to the location when I then texted to get building number/flat number etc.  Location was very good, very discrete, and access was very easy using number pad at main doors.

On entering the apartment I was wow'd with amazement to how gorgeous Angelita is.  Her photos on EI do not lie.  She is petite and very slim, has a gorgeous face and eyes to die for!

We chatted a little as we then started to fondle each other and plenty of sensual french kissing started.  We started to undress and the old chap was already getting excited!  On to the bed - more fondling/fk, then some great owo - and I just had to return the favour and taste her lovely fresh pussy.  Pretty sure I made her come - none of that over expressed fake moaning nonsense - just that sensation and tightening of her body when you know she's just had an orgasm - amazing!!

We then moved to put on a cover and Angelita got on top facing me.  What a sight - gorgeous tight body and her smouldering eyes and lips looking down at me.  After a short time she turned around and was bouncing up an down on my cock and giving me the most erotic view of her arse and back that you could want for.  Held it together for a while, but it was too much, you can't have that image in front of you going up and down on your cock for long - filled the bag and we then lay holding each other for a little while.  Round 2 wasn't really going to happen for me, darn, so Angelita gave me a little back and leg massage - all the while chatting away being most pleasant.  As time approached we had a little more kissing and cuddling before I got dressed and made my way home smiling.

Would I return? - Yes
Would I recommend - Yes