Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: megansweet 22  (Read 2142 times)

3 review(s) for megansweet 22 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

SirRoger

As this will be my first review, please apologize for any missing information. In any case, it won't be much as it did not happen.

I called megansweet 22 External Link/Members Only today, asking whether she is available today. She agreed and sent me her address asking me to send a text 15min before the booking. Otherwise, it would be cancelled. As I live in the SW and her flat is in Lewisham, I decided to drive by car having some Sunday fun. Given the traffic, I sent her one hour before the meeting a text saying that I am on my way. While driving, I don't watch my mobile. Due to traffic, I arrived sharp meeting time at her apartment, when I saw a text from her saying that she asked me to write her the text 15 min before and the booking was for the full hour. I apologized via text, saying that I drove and couldn't write, but she didn't respond anymore (neither call or text).

Such behavior is childish in my opinion and not customer friendly or polite, especially as she speaks of her like an educated lady. Speaks for itself. So guys, be aware.

Offline Riprock

Poor show. What's her problem then?

A good idea to have a plan B in these instances.

SirRoger

Poor show. What's her problem then?

A good idea to have a plan B in these instances.

No clue. I don't think I was rude, so I don't understand.

Having plan B might be a good idea. Have to think about it.  :drinks:

LL

Plan B is AdultWork, the search facility, your punting phone, and patience.  There must be plenty of other WGs in this area with not much to do today.