Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Teen Julia - Shoreditch  (Read 1432 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Malvolio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 for one hour.

Comms: Booked in advance through Adultwork as her working hours are weekdays only and no later than a 7pm finish - I'm on daytime working at the moment so had a limited timeslot where I could punt her.

Location: Residential flat three floors above some shops - three minutes south from Old St tube, or maybe six minutes north of Moorgate tube.  I think the nature of the block determines the working hours, as residents would soon work out why there was a constant stream of blokes knocking on a certain door.

Looks: Age is not far off from stated age of 23 - looks are frankly average, but on the plus side that's probably what keeps her price at £100.

Figure: Small and trim with pert tits and firm arse - actually a bit better than her AW pictures would suggest.  Size 8 looked about right.

Services:  DFK (with tongue-waggling technique that others have commented on - I also found it a bit odd), OWO, CIM, energetic sex in multiple positions.  Her attitude was excellent throughout.

Would I return: Not regularly, but if I want a short(ish) WG with good trim body and great attitute I know where to go.