Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amica Syn - anyone?  (Read 1916 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

She looks Purrrfect! Tattoo's, piercing, sexy, a proper painted slut and just what I been looking for.
Anyone have any experience?

Offline Herges Adventures

No, but she has definitely been on A/W previously - I recognise (some) of the photos & she was in my H/L. No idea why she deleted and started again?  :unknown:

Andre 3000

Yeah I used to have her on my hotlist as Tattooed Scarlett. Her comms left much to be desired tbh. Lets hope she's improved those this time around.

When you're asking £150 for an hour, I expect you to at least look at the emails you get sent.

Offline jimmypoo

I met her last November, when she was known as Scarlett Domina.

She has a fantastic big bum.

Very friendly, GFE!

Sylvester

Good looking girl, but outcall only is of no use to me sadly.

Also, while I like the tats, the numerous facial piercings are a bit much for my taste.  Looks like she's had her face pushed into a box of fishing tackle...

Online theHappyLondonPigeon

She recently replied to a reverse booking of mine which I quickly accepted and messaged her to confirm.

A few hours later when she read my message (which was only to confirm the booking and make sure she had my phone number and address) she deleted my email and blocked me.

Perhaps she got a better offer or changed her mind, either way she goes down as a time waster for me, so probably best to have a plan B to hand if you're trying to see her.

Offline SS Lad

I have also tried to arrange a meet with this women and would completely agree that her comms and attitude fall way short of decent!
When she did eventually reply to my emails she wouldn't meet at my preferred hotel and suggested she would only meet me at a hotel of her choice which cost over £200!
Shame as I love the emo/rock chick look!
Oh well still searching for my first punt  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stealthshagger

Offline SS Lad

What's the SS for?
Just to do with the area I grew up, nothing to clever I'm afraid.