Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: auto-censored  (Read 5841 times)

Offline jacy100

are the girls on auto-censored wg's? is full service included? do all offer HE?

Offline Elegant Turtle

They will not all do full service, but I'm pretty sure most of them will offer HE. You can usually tell by the profile, or just call them up and ask. The only provider from that website I've seen is "moonlight oriental" (link: External Link/Members Only) who is the masseuse in the pictures and is very sexy. She's really lovely, and does a nice b2b massage with a HE; no OWO or full service. For a £20 extra charge she will usually provide OWC. You won't regret seeing her if you're looking for HE only, without OWO, DATY, or full service.

1dt

a lot of old/outofdate adverts on there  :dash:

Offline jacy100

might have to try her out. what is the actual massage price? is it neccessary to ask for HE or is it included?

Offline Elegant Turtle

She charges £60 for half an hour, including HE; you don't need to ask, she knows exactly why you're there haha. For an hour it's £80, but still only 1 HE included; for the second you'd need to pay another £20 on top. I usually just stick to half an hour sessions personally. I'm not really into massage itself that much; just the part where she rubs herself onto me naked and jerks me off   :D. Her body is spectacular. 

It is a bit of a walk from the station, I'd say about 10 mins on average; if you drive there is plenty of free parking. Ohh, and take your shoes off when you go in! Let us know how you get on if you decide to visit!  :thumbsup:

Offline andist

I ve seen her, she s a sexy little thai cat woman, she rubs her vag on your dick while showing her little asshole... but no full service.
has anyone got oral with condom with her?
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline 76shen

decided to try one of these massage. made a booking with China Angel Coco. her profile says that the photos are 100%. had know problem contact her and getting the address, found it straight away. the only problem was when she opened the door, it wasn't the same girl as shown in the photo, a slim sexy Japanese. the girl i saw look more like Chinese and a body a lot bigger. not what i was hoping for, so i made an excuse and exited.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

That the problem with most of the Chinese establishments. The girl in the pics is NOT the girl you will see

The number of adverts for young Japanese students are also 99% a B&S

goodboy13

That the problem with most of the Chinese establishments. The girl in the pics is NOT the girl you will see

The number of adverts for young Japanese students are also 99% a B&S

Any experience of this site - External Link/Members Only - reckon its B&S too?