Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to leave feedback on AdultWork  (Read 5506 times)

Offline budz

Sorry chaps, I have joined AW but just can't work out how to leave feedback.  Searched and searched but can't do it, please help me :)

vw

Sorry chaps, I have joined AW but just can't work out how to leave feedback.  Searched and searched but can't do it, please help me :)

When your logged in go here

There should be item or item to review

External Link/Members Only

Offline budz

Cheers vw, will try tonight when home. Can you still do this if you booked a WG directly and not through AW booking system?

Offline cueball

Can you still do this if you booked a WG directly and not through AW booking system?

No, it needs to be booked through the aw system to leave feedback and must be confirmed by her to leave a rating too.

vw

Cheers vw, will try tonight when home. Can you still do this if you booked a WG directly and not through AW booking system?

No you have to book through them to do it, why not break your duck and do one here.

This may help

Offline budz

No you have to book through them to do it, why not break your duck and do one here.

This may help

Will be, just need to find the time away from work and you know who ;)

Offline steel14

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem or if its just me. I've recently made my first booking through AW and although the booking shows up and appears as confirmed it wont let me leave feedback for it. If I click on the leave feedback button it just says I do not have any bookings to leave feedback for. The help system tells me all about when I should be able to leave feedback etc (the criteria all seem to be met) but doesn't offer any help or an easy way to contact someone to ask about it.

Don't suppose anyone with more experience of the system has any ideas if I'm doing something wrong?

Online Steely Dan

Could it be that you deleted the booking from your sent folder?  Look under all messages, can you still see the booking that you placed?  And as another said, the time date needs to go by, confirmed or not.

Offline steel14

Yes I can still see the booking under all messages, the time/date has passed but it is still within the last month.