Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lingerie - yes or no?  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Whipthatbooty

Saw a poll on twitter asking WGs and clients if they preferred lingerie or not.
Staggeringly majority of punters said no! "Too fiddly" "worried I'll damage the fabric" etc etc
As a gent with a massive penchant for lingerie I was floored.
So I'll open it to this forum! Am I in the minority? Or do others love the lingerie look too?

Online Silencio

I don't usually do the punt unless they're in lingerie and stockings.

Online mr.bluesky

Saw a poll on twitter asking WGs and clients if they preferred lingerie or not.
Staggeringly majority of punters said no! "Too fiddly" "worried I'll damage the fabric" etc etc
As a gent with a massive penchant for lingerie I was floored.
So I'll open it to this forum! Am I in the minority? Or do others love the lingerie look too?

I am in favour of a nice bit of lingerie on the sp. Trouble is it's not on for very long. I have to get my hands on the goodies.

Offline Whipthatbooty

Stockings I'm ambivalent on. Definitely wouldn't expect her to wear them in summer.

Offline Doc Holliday

Stockings I'm ambivalent on. Definitely wouldn't expect her to wear them in summer.

Yes it can get a bit warm

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Home Alone

Yes it can get a bit warm

Hidden Image/Members Only

Literally lol'd at that, Doc! :thumbsup:

I agree with mr. bluesky. I find lingerie a real turn-on at the the start of a punt, even though it may not stay on for very long.

Offline jesse4585

Nope  - I prefer simple underwear which is quick to take off.

Surprised it was such a strong majority that were against it though - I thought lingerie was more popular.

Offline mike63

I don't really care very much either way, something sexy or just pretty. What I find odd at an outcall is a SP changing into 'something sexy' in the bathroom. If she can't wear it under what she's wearing when she arrives,  I'd rather she didn't bother at all, and stick with pretty but every day stuff.

Offline freeze44

But you only had 2 punts?...or you been keeping sllencio??  :sarcastic:

Online threechilliman

As a fan of the ladies underwear section in the Freemans catalogue back in the day, no prizes for guessing what I like!

Offline Grimer

Don't mind lingerie as long it's not bodystockings. I absolutely detest those.

Offline willie loman

Prefer if they are wearing pants at the beginning, some girls don't wear any as they bother about vpl, visible panty line, but we perverts call it maximum pantie definition.

Offline Danj89

I like it as gives the initial wow factor when seeing someone for the first time and helps build the hype. If it's a regular after a few meets couldn't care less if they are in their pj's when I go for a meet.

Offline Rackstraw38

My vote is for lingerie, stockings & suspenders. But each to their own.

Offline Punterperson1971

Thigh boots or a nice body stocking or just stockings is my favourite choice. :thumbsup:

Offline fastnet

For me it's all about my gift being nicely wrapped

Offline David1970

Thigh boots or a nice body stocking or just stockings is my favourite choice. :thumbsup:

If your wearing that, what is the WG wearing?

Offline bigjohn1987

Sometimes I tell WG to wear cheap stocking or tights, so I can rip them.
ripped tights on a hot girl  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Offline wannabe

Hate basques or corsets. They cover up too much of the goods, and a pain to get off.

Offline Malvolio

I'm not a fan of stockings, but what's not to like about a nice bra and knickers?

Offline lborocd1

Not a fan of stockings or suspenders but I do expect at least a half decent bra / panties to wrap the merchandise

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Best for me is a gown of some sort, (so she can open the front door, or keep warm), easily removed, naked underneath.

I see no point in fancy underwear or stockings.

Online Silencio

But you only had 2 punts?...or you been keeping sllencio??  :sarcastic:

Haha. These days I tend to keep to a couple of regulars ;)

I have had two new ones this week I need to review though, thanks for the reminder!

Offline tarkus

I prefer them starkers but I won't object if they want to wear lingerie. I do wonder if some WG's see it as a kind of uniform, helping them to completely separate their work and their personal life.

Offline Cervixbanger

I prefer them starkers but I won't object if they want to wear lingerie. I do wonder if some WG's see it as a kind of uniform, helping them to completely separate their work and their personal life.

Agreed, bollock naked is best!
Lingerie a complete waste of time and money in my book.

Offline Beamer

I am in favour of a nice bit of lingerie on the sp. Trouble is it's not on for very long. I have to get my hands on the goodies.

Absolutely  :hi:

Online Moby Dick

Yes.
I am from an era where as a young lad I couldn’t help put perv over the women’s clothing catalogs found on my grans coffee table.
Before t’internet, videos, dvds etc.
Not tall enough to reach the top shelf in the newsagent.

When I visited parlours I would pick a girl based on what they were wearing. Definitely works for me.

Online Anadin

I hate it, I just want them naked.

Offline JAYZ

I always request the lady wear smart clothes over sexy lingerie, so I can spend time caressing and exploring before disrobing.

Offline Home Alone

Agreed, bollock naked is best!
Lingerie a complete waste of time and money in my book.

bollock naked?!??  :scare:

Offline Urban_G

Yes definitely, always like a bit of nice lingerie or a uniform. What I hate is when they take it all off as the punt starts :angry:

That's why I often request they wear something that can be left on for the duration of the punt but still allow full access.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 09:37:26 am by Urban_G »

Offline django0700

Definitely....something very sexy about following her up the stairs eyeing her booty and knowing whats going to happen over the next hour or so....

Offline hornbill

[quote author=Urban_G I agree, let's just get naked and I actually find fancy fiddly lingerie a turn off and jokingly have said to girls, either nothing underneath or just simlink=topic=262381.msg2679734#msg2679734 datle old knickers that come off easily!e=1569573197]
Yes definitely, always like a bit of nice lingerie or a uniform. What I hate is when they take it all off as the punt starts :angry:
That's why I often request they wear something that can be left on for the duration of the punt but still allow full access.
[/quote]

Offline workinallweek

one memorable punt many years ago was with size 8 sophie in Brighton . She asked what i would like her to wear  'stockings lingerie heels and a smile '  she did exactly that as she opened the door  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cellular40

Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.

Online Dipper

It’s a yes from me.

Nothing too extravagant though, simply hold ups and nice nicks will do fine.

Far from essential though.

Offline albert56

I certainly like lingerie.....

A big fan of stockings and suspenders....

And a bit of uniform role play is always welcome....

Online WARSZAWA16

A definite yes please with a nod to a somewhat retro look.

First layer would be for the girl to wear black nylon stockings (preferably) with suspenders, silky black full or camiknickers and a black bra. Second layer would be black high heeled shoes, black skirt and a white blouse. I used to see 3 girls in particular years ago (not together unfortunately!) who could carry this off to perfection. Unfortunately girls these days can't seem to get the knickers right when I request this. Those modern skimpy thong style ones with a piece of string or material up their bum don't do a lot for me I'm afraid. Each to their own though. 

Offline braggy

Crotchless knickers - easy on the eye with  easy access to munch and penetrate :dance:

Offline Kenaldo

Love stockings and suspenders.

As a young lad if you got your hand up a skirt and got to the leg at the top of the stocking you knew you’d cracked it!   :D

Offline unclepokey

Lingerie? Nah - mostly doesn't do more for me than either completely naked or girl-next-door jeans (tight of course) and a puffy pair of nipples poking through a skimpy top.

UP

Offline Jacques Barstarred

Don't mind lingerie as long it's not bodystockings. I absolutely detest those.
I agree.

Ridiculous things. Whoever thought they were sexy? I've seen Damart thermals that are more alluring.

A nice pair of white cotton/lycra knickers on a shapely firm arse is how I like it presented...

Offline Drayki

Can’t beat a nice set of lingerie with suspenders and stockings... especially fish nets :lol: something about them especially under a very short skirt  :yahoo:

Offline justf4fun

Absolutely love it!
Nothing frames and ladies bum better than the straps of a well fitting suspender belt, holding up REAL nylons and if she is also wearing a nice silky slip or gown I am in heaven!
Banned reason: Spamming threads for private contact details.

Offline davidgood

I love to see ladies in lingerie and stockings. My favourite is retro suspender belts and sheer stockings.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline BoroPool

Definitely lingerie. It's nice that they make the effort

Offline billybobsmith

I used to like lingerie back in the 80s when the Freeman's catalogue was full of models with pubic hair visible through lacy panties etc.
Nowadays, don't really see the point of a lot of these lacy / see through lingerie items when it's only skin to be possibly seen on shaven women.

Find stockings / tights sexy / very feminine if worn under a shortish skirt, although prefer to guess what's further up rather than get a flash of stocking tops.

Basques are really dated now in my opinion.
Suspenders as well.

Something like light coloured leggings / gym gear emphasises the woman's figure far more for me and leaves something to the imagination...