Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: forthcoming Colchester itinerary + input / suggestion request  (Read 1875 times)

johnbuoy

I have a long weekend in Colchester coming up and plan on making the best of it.
On an ideal punt i like to sample dfk, owo, cim, ro and a bit of fingering but sometimes you have to compromise. I want to make each day different and have been researching here so
Friday i am going to visit careybabe3   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   i will have a full sack and want to be sucked off really hard and cum down her throat.
Saturday i have booked Roxy32G  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only not Colchester but  i have had my eye on her for a long time, she ticks all the boxes and has a good review on ukp.
Sunday i fancy a proper massage with maybe just a little extra so its either
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
                                                            OR
                                     External Link/Members Only
Monday either  catherine g  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
                                                            OR
abimichaels                 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Just my last day Tuesday to fill now,any suggestions please to balance out my long weekend ?

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 05:30:50 pm by johnbuoy »

Offline sxman

I guessing by your picks you like the English mature ladies, as you know I reviewed Roxy32G about a week ago, a very nice punt, but thats a bit of a drive from colchester, your probably looking at a near 4 hour round trip including the punt.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47723.0

I have also seen and reviewed CatherineG as below, hope it helps.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33212.msg461010;topicseen#msg461010

Careybabe3 has a review on here, apparently the husband answers the door, I have looked at her but that just puts me off.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27724.msg393760;topicseen#msg393760

If it was me and I was in Colchester I would take a serious look at either Issa or Anya, not seen them myself as Colchester is a bit awkward for me, but they have great reviews on here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45813.0
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Whatever you decide to do good luck and let us know, it sounds like your going to have a great weekend.

bigsexy

rachel harrison. pse... i rest my case

Tom5334

rachel harrison. pse... i rest my case

I'm tempted but her incall rate is the starting point by the looks of it, add extras on and it becomes a very expensive punt, more than some of the top girls in London charge for 90 minutes or more.

Offline monstar

I'm tempted but her incall rate is the starting point by the looks of it, add extras on and it becomes a very expensive punt, more than some of the top girls in London charge for 90 minutes or more.

Agreed - do you know what services include an extra charge and how much?

Her AW profile link for the uninitiated - External Link/Members Only

Tom5334

I was quoted £225 for an hour of OWO including DT and facial, obviously with a protected fuck as well.

That was before her price drop but I still thought that was really steep. Individual extras aren't listed on her site but she'll give you the price if you contact her.

I'm still tempted but I'll have to contact her regarding her new pricing structure.

Still better value to be found elsewhere IMHO

Offline congrats2015

I wouldn't pay £225 for an hour with rachel harrison if I were you, not 'cos I can say I've seen her, I haven't, but what I can say that is for around half that money you can have both Issa & Anya for 1/2 hour and you will thank me for the suggestion when you see them both fighting over your cock and have come in both their mouths my friend - quality over quantity (in terms of time anyway)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45813.0

Offline dc0582

I've seen Catherineg a few times and Abimichaels a lot more than that. Catherine has much bigger boobs but Abi is a much better shag, great kissing, great oral and a tremendous fuck. Haven't seen her for a few weeks now, must get round to making another booking.  Whoever you choose, enjoy!

essexmat

I have seen Carey a few times - she does a blow and go special or did last time I saw her) for £30. I used to call and pop in if I was free and fancied a good sucking as she is about 20 mins from me. £30 for 15 mins OWO and she really does know how to suck a cock. I emptied my sack right doen the back of her throat last time I saw her

PrinceRandrew

Oriental Flower is not particularly interesting. Too shy, no real massage skills and while her protected blow job hit the spot I had been going without for so long anybody could have done that.

Massageplushr I have been i touch with but not yet visited. She sounds promising and is a genuine masseuse but doesn't normally work weekends.