Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls in caister  (Read 1080 times)

Offline ZippoLighter

Hi chaps,

There are quite a few girls advertised on Vivastreet in Caister-on-Sea - NR30, near Yarmouth.  I know caister fairly well but don't know where they're operating from.  Anyone know?  Is it a particularly rough area?

Thanks, zip

Online somethingrandom

No idea.
However, virtually every new advertisement near me gets a standard text message saying I am interested in meeting and what is the postcode.
That way I can immediately ingnore it if it's one of the normal dumps, or add it to a hot list of they appear independent.

Why not get in contact? Seems easier than asking on here...

Online somethingrandom

They all look suspiciously cheap though...

Offline TheMurloc

Hi chaps,

There are quite a few girls advertised on Vivastreet in Caister-on-Sea - NR30, near Yarmouth.  I know caister fairly well but don't know where they're operating from.  Anyone know?  Is it a particularly rough area?

Thanks, zip
Here goes Ive no issues getting blacklisted as I’m in Yorkshire so did the work for you

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ZippoLighter

Well, that's strange.. it's not in caister, it's Yarmouth.  Blooming ROMs eh?

Offline itk

Here goes Ive no issues getting blacklisted as I’m in Yorkshire so did the work for you

That’s an absolute shit hole of a road in Great Yarmouth then, not Caister. Thanks for posting the address btw.

Offline madeinwales56

That’s an absolute shit hole of a road in Great Yarmouth then, not Caister. Thanks for posting the address btw.

Every road in Yarmouth is a shite hole

Offline Mr333

Every road in Yarmouth is a shite hole

Except maybe the A47, the quickest route out of the place!!  :lol:

Offline Dufdave

Couldn't agree more with you I'm from the area and will not use Yarmouth anymore people say they don't do bareback but as soon as you get in they offer it to you straight away especially the well-known agency in Yarmouth
Banned reason: Waiting 4 years for a review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cash drawers

Just to let you Guys know, if you are unlucky enough to be in this area next year, South Town road is closed at the Gorleston end for 7.5 Months from Jan 13th!

Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac